We had a weeks holiday at this hotel at the end of march everything was very good, friendly staff ,clean rooms, beautifully grounds however I think we must have been at a different hotel to the people in all the other reviews as we thought the food was awful !!! The food was the same in the buffet restaurants all week ( grilled fish, over cooked veg,stew type thing sect ect) I really struggled to find something other than the safe option of chips to eat.
And just to top it off I was ill for a week with severe diarrhoea from the day I got home.
Nearly forgot to mention the beds are really really hard actually made my back ache really uncomfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Prestigia, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay