I have been a frequent visitor to Sharm El Shiekh since September of 2009. I have stayed and visited numerous properties in the area and must say that Rixos stands out as among the best in Egypt. The rooms are well appointed and spacious. The bathrooms were large, spotless and had an ample supply of complimentary toiletries available. The room layout I had, room 17002 was intelligently laid out and the large flat screen tv could swivel making the late night transition from sitting room couch area to the sleeping area a snap.
This is a full service resort and I tried both the a la-carte restaurants and the included breakfast buffet. Both of my dining experiences were excellent. The breakfast choices were easily the most varied and fresh of any resort hotel in Sharm.
The pools, there were many, were clean and well maintained. The beach area had abundant areas to relax and the jetty served as a bridge for snorkelers and divers to explore the marine life on the adjacent reef.
The staff were attentive and went the extra mile to make sure you had what you needed. When I was there the occupancy was at around 70%, which is a good indicator of the hotel’s commitment to its guests and well-earned service reputation.
Although I was there on business, the resort is geared to all travelers, business and families alike. The GM of the resort, Sami Kaplanci, really has a keen eye for detail and runs a top notch operation. Without hesitation I give this hotel my highest endorsement for a resort hotel and will visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay