We were in Sharm for our second visit, travelling with friends. This is a really nice resort, our room was fantastic, spotless and large, the staff made shapes with the towels and petals every day. The grounds are fantastic, they had an army of gardeners keeping them spotless. The pools and beach areas are also clean and inviting. The best thing about this place though is probably the staff, everyone we met was friendly and engaging. We used the adult only buffet for breakfast and sat on a nice balcony overlooking the pool, they have a restaurant on the beach that does snacks at lunch time and becomes a fish place at night. We used most of the restaurants and didn't have a bad experience. We are trying the Savoy next on the recommendation of friends, but the Rixos will take some beating and we will be back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Prestigia, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay