Rixos Sharm El Sheikh
US$96
US$75
Barcelo.com
  • Breakfast included
Parrotel Beach Resort(Nabq Bay)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$64
  • Breakfast included
Parrotel Aqua Park(Nabq Bay)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$31
  • Breakfast included
Jaz Mirabel Beach(Nabq Bay)
US$115
US$112
US$38
US$31
US$75
4,537 results
All reviewslagoon poolzodiac restauranta la carte restaurantsturkish restaurantpiano barrixy clubanimation teammain restaurantfishsharm elbeach restaurantmain poolspecial thanksevening entertainmentgreat holidaybig thankspizza
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We were in Sharm for our second visit, travelling with friends. This is a really nice resort, our room was fantastic, spotless and large, the staff made shapes with the towels and petals every day. The grounds are fantastic, they had an army of gardeners keeping them spotless. The pools and beach areas are also clean and inviting. The best thing about this place though is probably the staff, everyone we met was friendly and engaging. We used the adult only buffet for breakfast and sat on a nice balcony overlooking the pool, they have a restaurant on the beach that does snacks at lunch time and becomes a fish place at night. We used most of the restaurants and didn't have a bad experience. We are trying the Savoy next on the recommendation of friends, but the Rixos will take some beating and we will be back again.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Gary P
Kelly W, Manager at Rixos Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Dear Gary P

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay here with us.

We are pleased you had such an enjoyable stay and that you were impressed with all aspects of your stay

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future

Kelly Walmsley
Rixos Sharm el Sheikh

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I would like to start my review by saying thank you to Mohamed said( reservations manager) for upgrading me an my partner to a junior suite after being disappointed for the second time at hotel for not getting plunge pool room we arranged, it did go along way to help us enjoy rest of holiday, the hotel itself is fantastic, staff go out of way to help with anything, food was 1st class in all restaurants, pools were great an spotless, entertainment was amazing, got to mention two barmen , who were absolute stars, Ayman in swim up pool bar, just can, t thank him enough, he great, and Amr Elsayed barman at the zodiac restaurant , again he was amazing also, gave us a warm welcome everyday, I would recommend this hotel to anyone, best hotel in Sharm an believe me I stayed in most of them

Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank ronaldo v

Dear Ronaldo v

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay here with us.

We are pleased you had such an enjoyable stay and that you were impressed with most aspects of your stay

We apologise that the swim up suite was not available for you during your stay, we only have a limited number of this room type so we also advise our guests to book in advance in order to avoid disappointment

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future

Kelly Walmsley
Rixos Sharm el Sheikh

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I have been a frequent visitor to Sharm El Shiekh since September of 2009. I have stayed and visited numerous properties in the area and must say that Rixos stands out as among the best in Egypt. The rooms are well appointed and spacious. The bathrooms were large, spotless and had an ample supply of complimentary toiletries available. The room layout I had, room 17002 was intelligently laid out and the large flat screen tv could swivel making the late night transition from sitting room couch area to the sleeping area a snap.

This is a full service resort and I tried both the a la-carte restaurants and the included breakfast buffet. Both of my dining experiences were excellent. The breakfast choices were easily the most varied and fresh of any resort hotel in Sharm.

The pools, there were many, were clean and well maintained. The beach area had abundant areas to relax and the jetty served as a bridge for snorkelers and divers to explore the marine life on the adjacent reef.

The staff were attentive and went the extra mile to make sure you had what you needed. When I was there the occupancy was at around 70%, which is a good indicator of the hotel’s commitment to its guests and well-earned service reputation.

Although I was there on business, the resort is geared to all travelers, business and families alike. The GM of the resort, Sami Kaplanci, really has a keen eye for detail and runs a top notch operation. Without hesitation I give this hotel my highest endorsement for a resort hotel and will visit again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
7  Thank onmalibu
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Just returned from our second visit to this amazing hotel, Having stayed here last year we knew we were in for a great holiday and were not disappointed, the hotel has added an additional al a carte since our last visit (Turkish) which is located right on the beach both the location and ambiance of this restaurant are stunning and the food is to die for. I just wish we had booked a longer stay than one week as the hotel now have more restaurants than can be visited in a one week stay you can only imagine our dilemma having to leave one or two out.

My wife Yvonne and I would love to say a big thank you to each and every member of the Rixos team for making yet another holiday one to remember I would like to name all of them but this review would then go on and on but a very special thank you to Mr Hasan for his legendary help with just about anything, and also to Ali Mohammed from the recreation department this guys smile can be seen from one side of the pool to the other he really is a credit to Rixos hotels.

We would not hesitate to whole heartedly recommend Rixos Sharm to anyone looking for a Luxury holiday at an affordable price, feel free to PM me via tripadvisor if you have any more detailed questions about my review or the hotel

John & Yvonne

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
10  Thank FOCUSVON
Reviewed 17 May 2014

We have just returned from having a wonderful week at this hotel. From the first greeting where we were told that we had been upgraded to a Junior Suite to the time we departed wewere extremely well looked after. The food in the buffet restaurant was very good and you could not go hungry - but the food did seem to have a leaning towards the Russian fraternity.

We used the Japanese, Indian, Asian and Italian a la cartes. The Italian we personally did not find so good - they were slow in serving and brought 2 courses at once and didn't understand that we wanted them as seperate courses. That said, another couple we spoke to said it was brilliant - so it probably was a one off incident. The remaining restaueants were absolutely fabulous.

this is the second year for us at a Rixos hotel - last year it was on The Palm in Dubai Dubai.

This September we are going to a new Rixos in Dubai as we find the chain so good and professional. u

Stayed: May 2014