Just returned from the Rixos as a family of four including two young children for 10 nights, on arrival we were quickly checked in and taken to our room (all stress free)
Our room. Deluxe- excellent the mini bar was stocked up daily, large bathroom with shower and bath, lots of towels, robe and slippers, we loved the towel animals left by the cleaners everyday, if you want to push the boat out the swim up rooms look over the sea with a private plunge pool (very nice)
The pools...lots of different pools to suit around 10, the cave pool was a nice if you wanted to get out of the sun and the best bit no mad rush to get a sun bed as there were plenty, you get a towel card so don't need to bring towels, the swim up bar was nice, you can ask for a red flag for your sunbed and you will not get harassed by people selling trips and spa treatments.
The beach... Lovely sandy beach lots of beds, lovely food on the beach front restaurant, not much room for swimming from shore as its mainly coral but a short walk along the jetty and its amazing for anyone who likes snorkelling you see some fantastic fish and its 25 meters deep so invest on a good snorkel.
The food...We always had something nice to eat in zodiac restaurant, my two liked the fresh waffles with warm chocolate sauce, we tried the Chinese and Indian as well, lots of bb-q meats and fish something for all tastes, lovely desserts :)
The staff.. All very nice they would go out of their way to do nice things, my children really liked Amr he was fantastic with them and they looked out for him every day, we were called in our room to make sure we were happy and felt really spoilt.
This was our 3rd trip to Egypt and by far the best hotel we have stayed in it looks impressive compared to most of the others and we cannot find a fault with it, we had a brilliant time and will be looking in to returning again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay