Having been 14 times to many parts of Egypt and always stayed in a different but usually excellent 5* hotel, we were amazed by how much better the Rixos is, so much so that we are booking for next November and February.
I can only endorse everything that has already been said in previous reviews. The welcome, the service in all areas, and the high standards applied to every aspect of our holiday was second to none.
Great hotel with something for everyone I would highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Expedia, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay