We have recently returned from the Rixos after a 10 day holiday with our 3 daughters (25,22,13).
We booked on recommendation of friends and were not disappointed. We enjoyed every aspect of our break. As has been said many times in other reviews the staff were brilliant and really did make our stay feel special. Staff to highlight for us were Shawky ("Shouty") and Amr at the Lagoon Pool Bar, Fred and Redar in the Tiran Island Beach Bar and Mohammad who served us breakfast most mornings at Nefertiti and popped up a few times at the World of Cuisine ! A final thanks for the Arabic lessons, thrashing at chess and general dance moves of Kamba (entertainment team top man).
We also went on a boat trip booked via Ahmed of the Pyramids company. We struck up a good daily conversation with him and he certainly had to work hard to get us signed up... The trip was great and we shared the boat with a couple of lovely families as promised by him (hi Helen H !)
We preferred the peace and quiet of the Lagoon Pool and the great service from the guys previously mentioned.
Lunchtimes were split between "Tides Beach Snack" and food from the pool bar.
In the evenings we enjoyed the various entertainment, beach discos and a family game of cards at the beach bar. Loved the golf buggy rides home in the dark !
The food options suited us all and we felt there was plenty of variety and it was of good quality.
Rooms in block 4 were well appointed and for us having a family all over 12 great to be close to the Nefertiti Buffet. The grounds throughout the hotel were kept immaculate with a team of people working on them every day.
Overall a fantastic holiday, great weather and one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in on our journeys. Thoroughly recommended by us all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay