The hotel was beautiful, inside and outside the spaces were clean and well managed with great controllable air conditioning in the room to cool down after 45 degree heat outside! Our room (a luxury family suite) was beautiful, large and had a great view. Staff couldn't have been more polite and helpful. Entertainment in the evenings was varied and very good. Food was fabulous, fresh and varied with the on site a-la-carte restaurants fantastic too. A fabulous find. We will definitely return. Great for children too. Ours had a fantastic time. Only teeny grumble would be amount of times that spa and activities/scuba staff push for bookings the first few days you are there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon and Ebookers so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay