A magnificent hotel in every meaning of the word, we stayed for a lovely 4 nights and was upgraded from a superior to delux room. You need to try the Turkish restaurant and definitely the Italian. The rooms is wonderful, the food is geat and the service is more than excellent, sure will come again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Prestigia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay