Just spent 10 days at Rixos Sharm El Sheikh which was a 30th birthday family celebration and proved to be just magical. Cannot speak highly enough about the hotel, staff, accommodation, restaurants and entertainment. Could not have wished for more than was provided and Kelly Walmsley the head of Guest Relations was fantastic together with her great team of staff who simply made the whole experience unforgettable and we will most definitely make a return visit. Spotlessly clean everywhere with staff who were only too pleased to attend to our needs with courtesy and a smile. Standard of the food was first class with excellent choice of 7 restaurants, only drawback was the inevitable weight gain!! Give it a try, you won't be disappointed
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay