Just back from Rixos, knew it was going to be great as soon as we walked through the door to see magnificent chandelier in reception! Great food, great service. Booked with Fleetway Travel on a special offer so was well pleased as have never been all inclusive before. Evening entertainment was great, although don't get too close for the fire show! Do try the Sunrise and Sunset meditation great massage and helps to increase your flexibility. Lots of different pools so you can choose peace and quiet or lots of activities.It was great to swim up to the bar and just ask for a drink or help yourself to water from the freezer. The beach restaurant was our favourite for lunch and much to the delight of our 16 year old son wifi was great both by the pool and at the beach. He even enjoyed playing football at 4pm in 40 degrees!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel and Odigeo so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay