Greeted with drinks, no hassle check in as it was all done for you.
Porter wouldn't even let you touch your cases.....taken to the room by buggy car.
Large room with a gorgeous bathroom and walk in wardrobe.
We had a pool/Seaview with a garden terrace which was lovely.
Food: we visited the Indian restaurant and Asian....Both were nice.
Zodiac restaurant: we used this all the time due to my daughter been under 12....fantastic service and nice food with plenty of choice.
Entertainment: Big thanks to kamba.....one of the animation team.....he's great. Enjoyed the foam party and hawaiian party on the beach. Some good shows were put on.
Bar service: Crap in the main entertainment area.......a few times were waiting an hour or more for a waiter. This needs sorting.
Beach bar: Warm drinks because not using drinks from the pump.....This needs sorting Rixos. Good service
Lifeguards: Brilliant......Thanks to mohammed for excellent customer service.......sunbeds reserved with clean towels and loved the cold flannel service.
Buggy cars: Good and come in useful because the complex is big
Housekeeping: Room was cleaned every day with clean towels. Lovely towel art left for us.
Grounds: Spotlessly clean and some lovely views.
Security: Very good security
This was our first visit to sharm and we will definitely be back. I can highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay