There are no words to describe this hotel. Everything is absolute 5* luxury. Travelled here with my family at the end of July. Arrived around 10pm and were welcomed with a drink and told to sit whilst they did the paperwork. The all inclusive wristbands aren’t just a piece of plastic, they were proper leather bands which you could adjust which was very nice. We were taken to our rooms, very spacious and plenty of complimentary toiletries that are replaced everyday, as well as the mini fridge being restocked daily. Never had any problems with towels etc.
The staff in this hotel are what makes it really stand out. They really cannot do enough to help you and within a couple of visits to their bar/area they know you and your drink order. Your drinks are replenished as soon as you have finished your last, sometimes even before! You also get crisps and nuts with your drinks. Sayed Gamal in the entertainment life centre bar in the evening, you made our holiday so thank you!
The entertainment team are also great. Working all day in that heat but they still always had a smile on their face. Rebecca, Kamba, Captain and Romeo being the ones that engaged with us most. They aren’t too pushy making you do things you don’t want to and will stop to chat when they see you.
Always plenty of room around the pools and plenty of shade/umbrellas. Some people were arriving at 1pm and still finding a sunbed, and if you couldn't then the pool attendants certainly could. Service at the pool bar can be a little slow compared to the standards elsewhere but nothing to worry about.
Zodiac restaurant can get a little busy especially at breakfast however we never had trouble getting a table or anything and food was always hot and restocked quite well. Dishes were quite similar each day but that's the same with every all inclusive and doesn't really matter when the choice is so varied to start with. Drinks are all poured from bottles and not mixed in a machine wherever you are.
All in all a brilliant hotel and I would 100% recommend that anyone booked to stay here. You are looked after from start to finish and nothing is ever too much trouble. Thanks Rixos!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay