PLEASE READ ALL REVIEW!
I just got back from this hotel and all i can say is it is amazing. I cannot fault anything except they didnt fix the jetty plank till the day before we left, which is now open for snorkelling, but we were allowed on the other one.
The main buffet restaurants food is incredible, so much choice and available whenever. Me and my sister ate nearly every dish they had and never had any stomach problems but other people from other hotels told us they did.
The staff is incredible, they cant do enough for you. We waited an hour to get checked in due to an internet issue we had with them so they then gave us one of the best rooms there with our own private pool right on the sea front.
The pools are great, always clean and look lovely, always cool. The rooms get cleaned properly every day and even our pool filter was cleaned every morning before we awoke. They also moved out sun beds into where the sun was for us!
The beds were very comfortable and we slept great every single night. The staff are always welcoming, even the waiters remembered what drinks we had after a day or two and brought it to our table without even us asking from then on. The view is just amazing.
I also would like to recommend the ultimate desert experience trip we went on. Well worth the money! quad biking through the desert, food was great, great entertainment and shisha pipes in a tent.
We are going back in September for a longer stay, maybe 2 weeks this time i cant get enough of this place. I HIGHLY recommend this hotel, we had no issues and was better than i expected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Prestigia, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay