Have just returned from the Royal Grand Azure in Sharm. the hotel is amazing.. It is huge and well looked after. The nicest hotel i have stayed in in Sharm. The rooms are large and always kept clean. Our room was overlooking the pool so could get rather noisy but it was still lovely. The staff are friendly and not overly pushy for tips like other resort hotels in Egypt. The grounds are beautiful and well looked after. The food was good but I can imagine after a week you might get fed upo of the buffet but the a la carte places are nice although not all finished yet. We ate at the Oriental and it was very nice. The restaurant manager Naz was so kind to us. Also a special thank you to Samir from the Lobby bar who kept the drinks flowing!!
It was very hot around late 30s 40s..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay