After returning from a recent trip to Egypt when we stayed in the hovel called Hauza Beach Resort I felt compelled to write a review on this hotel which we stayed in December 2009.
The hotel is lovely, friendly staff who werent badgering you for tips, excellent Quality Service Manager I think her name was Sue she was Northern and had married an Egyptian.
The pool was lovely and the pool bar which did amazing hot chocolates, when we went the weather was still lovely and warm but at night it did get chilly so remember to pack a jumper. The entertainment was a bit flaky as it did mostly cater for Russians.
We ate in the speciality restaurants which were on site, the Indian was amazing especially the tomato soup. The Italien was not so good.
During our stay at this hotel we did encounter a certain incident which for the hotels sake I will not divulge any further, but what I will say is that it was handled extremely professionally and with a great result in the end with someone being carted off to the police station. We were also given the managers email address and business card with the promise that should we return he would give us a good discount, sadly however we have not had a reply from him in regards to this or indeed an update on the offender of our incident.
All in all we felt that this hotel was lovely, we didnt get ill which is alot to be said about Egypt hotels lately, the building works were still going on but that didnt seem to disrupt our holiday one bit, rooms were huge and always clean, the pool was lovely, pool bar was lovely and the restaurants.
The buffet restaurant was ok, but as previous people have said if your there any longer than a week it could get a bit dire.
We would love to return to this hotel, so if the manager or Quality Service Manager is reading this then please return our email we sent you a few months ago.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay