Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Mina P
Alexandria, Egypt

Rixos forever

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 22 Jul 2021via mobile
First of all I always recommend any Rixos resort for luxury vacation really the best services and best quality of food I always choose rixos for my vacation this time i booked junior suite room the room was super amazing garden,pool and sea view the room was in building 19 room number 19004. The main restaurant food was delicious and the service was super friendly and always welcoming you with the best smile specially mr.Mostafa talaat and mr.mohamed ahmed they are the best they made me feel its my home in this resort I really thank them so much for that special welcoming. For the a la carte restaurants i tried almost all they are all amazing but if you only have one day or two days so you must make reservation in the Brazilian and the Turkish restaurant they are amazing super delicious. Also i want to thank all the animation team specially mohamed I really enjoyed my stay i will always choose Rixos and i will always recommend rixos for people who want a luxury vacation
Responded 22 Jul 2021
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about Rixos Sharm el Sheikh.

We are delighted to read you had such an enjoyable stay- thank you for your comments they have been shared with our entire team.

£152
    £118
2.8 miles from Rixos Sharm El Sheikh
View more hotels in Nabq Bay
9,326 results
All reviews royal grand azure lagoon pool a la carte restaurants piano bar turkish restaurant junior suite main restaurant special thanks animation team sharm el main reception fish swim up bar evening entertainment big thanks kids club great holiday
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 July 2021 via mobile

Well , before I start my review I’d like to thank every person who work hard to make this place so amazing. I had a wonderful stay. The place was highly taken care of. The staff takes every single request with care. Every day was a great day. The rooms are ok clean and tidy. The service , the daily buffets , the shows and the pools were all great. I’m sure I’m coming back again. Thanx everyone for taking care of your guests.
The salt resturant
The Italian resturant
The Brazilian resturant
The palm resturant
The spa
The guys who work in the pool
The guys who advertise for the shows
Good job everyone.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Reem M
Natalia Karabanova, Guest Services / Front Office at Rixos Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2021

Dear Ms. Reem,

Reviewed 11 July 2021

Everything was perfect ..
Restraunts variety was imaginary ..
Mr.Mahmoud Negm at the reception & Mrs.Esraa (Guest Relations) was really helpful ..
I really recommend this hotel as you can use the facilities of the aqua park and the beach plus the access for many pools and restaurants ..
The night show was great as well and so entertaining..
My family really enjoyed the stay ..

1  Thank Khorshid55
Natalia Karabanova, Guest Services / Front Office at Rixos Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Reviewed 10 July 2021 via mobile

Loved it here! The staff are amazing, so friendly and courteous. The food is amazing, no place better. It's nice and quiet, and really adult friendly. There is another Rixos resort for families a few miles away, and you can stay at one and use the other (the adult friendly is only for adults) it's nice and quiet, and they have amazing, professional nightly shows. Snorkeling is run of the mill at the end of the jetty at the hotel, there are a lot of pool and Beach bars. If you want a nice quiet vacation spot with lots of luxurious amenities, this is the place to come; you can book off-premise dives and exertions via concierge. There are a bunch of pools, and the beach is a very nice spot too have out at, with a perfect view of Tiran Island.
Note: I stayed in July 2021, and the covid safety measures were outstanding. All staff in masks all the time.

Room tip: Check out the resort map to know where you are going, although staffed golf carts are readily available
2  Thank 761nihalr
Natalia Karabanova, Guest Services / Front Office at Rixos Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Reviewed 9 July 2021 via mobile

This is one of the best hotels I have stayed in until now. Everything is perfect from the rooms, to food, beach, pools and staff. Mustafa Mokhtar & Mohamed A. Allah from the beach bar at sunset and their team are amazing. They made us feel so good and special. Thank you for everything Rixsos. We will be back.

Room tip: Everything is perfect
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gabriel B

Dear Mr. Gabriel,

Best Regards

Reviewed 8 July 2021

The hotel service, facilities, entertainment, staff and food was amazing. I had great experience with my family.
However, I had terrible experience in the SPA. The atmosphere, the quality and the room set up is not up to the level of 5 star hotel. No Aroma smell, no relaxing music in the room, the air condition is loud and the room is very basic. I chose Aroma relaxing message and walked out with back and leg pain. My muscles were very sore. They did not make an efforts to please me When I give them my feed back. Their only response is that we will take your comments in consideration. I walked out not happy.
I don’t recommend the SPA

Trip type: Travelled with family
Natalia Karabanova, Guest Services / Front Office at Rixos Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2021

Dear Ms. Alshaikh,

Thank you for taking time to share your holidays experience at Rixos Sharm El Sheikh. We glad to hear from you that in general you had enjoyed your stay with us. We have taken your comments regarding your SPA experience and already forwarded it to concerned for further improvements. Also our Guest Relation Team in touch with you via mobile and we looking forward to hear from you if any assistance we can offer for you.
We sincerely hope that we can change your impression in your next visit.

Alex Nechepurnov