Just returned from a fantastic stay at this a super hotel. What makes it so amazing is not just the location, the weather, the beautiful surroundings but also the amazing staff who all give 110 % to provide a wonderful service.
The food in the main restaurant was always excellent with a wide variety and not overly repetitive, on our last night they put on a gala evening (this was a first for them and hopefully they will continue) with all of the food outdoors on an extravagent barbecue theme. The restaurant manager was 'hands on' - clearing tables if necessary but always found time to talk. We ate at all of the a la cartes and would definately recommend them but book as soon as you arrive.
Look out for Mahmoud the lagoon towel guy who will put your towels out for you (that was before we tipped him!), he is a lovely man and will look after you well. Also Emad who has a wonderful smile!
The animation team were superb with our 2 daughters (16 and 14), involving them in morning stretch with Nana and Dan with the aqua gym - they both made many friends through the team.(1st day home and they're both searching for the hotels theme music)
The jetty has a deep shelf at the end which houses plenty of beautiful fish but if you want to keep a little closer to shore there is a small lagoon to the far right of the beach where the fish are just as pretty.
The staff in this hotel all work very hard to make your stay as relaxing and enjoyable as they can. We had a fantastic holiday (11 nights) and felt like we were treated individually and got to know many of the staff on close friendly terms.
The Royal Grand Azure is great for making you feel individual - a fabulous holiday experience - a big thank you and well done to everyone who works there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Southall Travel, Expedia, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay