My wife and I recently returned from this hotel following a 12 night stay. If I say that my wife was somewhat reluctant to go (to Egypt) beforehand, but following this holiday is looking forward to her next visit, then that will indicate what a wonderful holiday we enjoyed. Yes, the Cleopatra Luxury Resort is not a 5* hotel in the true sense of the word but it is an excellent hotel for an all-inclusive holiday at a price that no 5* hotel could ever hope to match. The staff are excellent, well trained and unfailingly polite and helpful. The food was a little restricted (as a Muslim run hotel there were no pork products on the menu) but we were always able to find hot tasty food and the salad bar was excellent with a wide ranging choice. In particularI, the omelettes cooked by Shaker in the morning were beautifullyn prepared and served. In addition, our package allowed us to enjoy 2 excellent meals at Fellini's and Red Sea Wharf, the hotel's a la carte restaurants.Our room and the hotel in general was kept really clean and tidy, no mean feat given a couple of quite windy days, and the pools were also kept really clean (thenk you Mena!). We used the huge infinity pool most of the time and yes it is quite cold (colder than the sea!) but once accustomed to the temperature, it was a marvelous pool to swim in. We have every intention of returning to this hotel sometime in the future and our only minor gripe is that the hotel's management should work harder towards getting rid of the sparrows that were a nuisance when al fresco dining at breakfast time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh is located in the Sinai Peninsula in the splendid isolation of Nabq Bay along the shores of the Red Sea with a water front private beach. The Resort offers one of a kind ambiance and style by reflecting the location, culture and history. The Resort combines the tradition of its host community with exceptional Service & Cuisine a luxury product with attention to detail. This distinction elevates Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh into the upper echelon of a five star hotel destination for sophisticated travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cleopatra Luxury Resort Collection Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay