Just returned from my wonderful holiday at the Cleopatra
Was rather worried as its my first time in Egypt and staying at an all inclusive, but from the minute I arrived I loved the place. I had a concern over the first room we were given but nothing was too much trouble for ibrahim the concierge who immediately upgraded us. Check in was quick and easy and we were given a tour in the golf buggy. We stayed in room 2109 which had a lovely view of the pool and red sea. The room was large with a large comfortable bed sheets seemed to be changed everyday bliss. Amedy(sorry if spelt incorrect) kept our room spotless and loved the towel art nothing was too much trouble.
Food.... On arrival met another couple who told me food was awful but much to my surprise I found the food ok, it's not 5 star but as I am a fussy eater I had no trouble finding something I liked, breakfast in the morning was great lots to choose from, thank you to the chef at the egg station, lunch and dinner was very much the same again thank you to the chef on the pasta station, if you didn't like anything there, you could go to the Beach Grill or Pool bar for pizza, burgers chips etc just remember they are catering for Russians, Egyptians, Germans, etc so be open minded.
What can I say about the staff they were fantastic,Ahmed on the terrace our breakfast and lunch waiters who made sure our every need was met. The bar staff at Pilli Pilli bar again we never had an empty glass, the animation team who tried to get us to join in sorry but we were just too lazy.Ahmed and Mido at the infinity pool what a double act,our pool waiter in his Mexican hat (Mr Happy) who kept us supplied with drinks a special thanks to Mido who made sure we had a sunbed everyday and again nothing was too much trouble for him. It was so nice to be pampered.
We did tip our staff as I feel the service they gave was excellent, but they didn't expect it, but they work long hours and wages are low in Egypt and it was our way of giving something back to them. One thing I would say make sure you take lots of mosquito spray, lots of people were covered in bites we were lucky. The snorkelling is great at the hotel although the Red Sea was a bit rough at times.
Overall it was a fantastic holiday, pampered by the staff, value for money, be open minded about the food, we would certainly return again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh is located in the Sinai Peninsula in the splendid isolation of Nabq Bay along the shores of the Red Sea with a water front private beach. The Resort offers one of a kind ambiance and style by reflecting the location, culture and history. The Resort combines the tradition of its host community with exceptional Service & Cuisine a luxury product with attention to detail. This distinction elevates Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh into the upper echelon of a five star hotel destination for sophisticated travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com and Ebookers so you can book your Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cleopatra Luxury Resort Collection Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay