This hotel is a great place to stay and soak up some winter sun. We spent 7 days there and once you get the reps off your back you can relax and enjoy the hospitality. The staff are all great especially the lovely Mohamed Elsaid who is the best pool bar man you are going to find. He is great fun and makes sure you always have your favourite drink at hand whilst soaking up the sun.
Food gets a bit samey but there is always something to tuck into. We picked this hotel at random and we were really pleased that we did, it was a great choice. Our room was superb and the bed was the best we've had on holiday ever.
Can't wait to return next year to this really lovely hotel which was always spotlessly clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh is located in the Sinai Peninsula in the splendid isolation of Nabq Bay along the shores of the Red Sea with a water front private beach. The Resort offers one of a kind ambiance and style by reflecting the location, culture and history. The Resort combines the tradition of its host community with exceptional Service & Cuisine a luxury product with attention to detail. This distinction elevates Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh into the upper echelon of a five star hotel destination for sophisticated travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cleopatra Luxury Resort Collection Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay