My wife and i are just back from seven days at the Cleopatra luxury resort ( 12 to 19 March 2014 )and we have had a fantastic stay at this wonderful hotel.Our room which was in cluster 7 overlooking the main pool was large and well laid out with a king sized bed.The staff at the Hotel were friendly and helpful with a special mention going to Ahmed Megahed who is a waiter in the Market restaurant and would work tirelessly at what seemed like a 100 miles an hour pace. I've never seen a waiter anywhere work as quickly. The staff at the Beach bar and grill deserve a mention also for the fine pizzas and burgers, salads and pasta as well as keeping the drinks flowing. The main Market restaurant provided a variety of food with numerous choices from salads through mains and deserts. We British are in general, fussy when it comes to food but you should find something to your taste from the choices offered. Breakfast was typical from what you would expect from a foreign hotel but still offered plenty of choice.( no bacon ) One tip with the restaurant is to make sure you attend when the food choices have just been put out or replenished as it tends to lose its heat rather quickly after that. The alcoholic drinks were many and varied ( all local ) but still nice. Be careful with the wine consumption as its rather strong. if you leave the Hotel for a stroll which we found quite safe , then turn right at the entrance as there is nothing to the left and after ten minutes you will come to a large shopping area and if you continue for another 15 mins you will arrive at an even larger shopping area called La Strada. You have to haggle for purchases. To sum up, would I recommend the Cleopatra to friends? .... most definitely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh is located in the Sinai Peninsula in the splendid isolation of Nabq Bay along the shores of the Red Sea with a water front private beach. The Resort offers one of a kind ambiance and style by reflecting the location, culture and history. The Resort combines the tradition of its host community with exceptional Service & Cuisine a luxury product with attention to detail. This distinction elevates Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh into the upper echelon of a five star hotel destination for sophisticated travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Prestigia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cleopatra Luxury Resort Collection Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay