Just returned on 10/5/2014 after a wonderful week.hotel is very good,but is starting to look abit tired,although it is only 3 years old.the staff were excellent,nothing was to much trouble.the only member of staff we did not warm to was the manager in the A la Carte restaurants,he was just miserable and we could not get him to smile.snack and grill bar was very good,food was good here unlike the main restaurant.The food in the main restaurant was not good,very repetitive and nothing seemed to go with anything else,it was also not very hot.If the food had been better we would have rated this hotel 5/5,overall we had a fabulous time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh is located in the Sinai Peninsula in the splendid isolation of Nabq Bay along the shores of the Red Sea with a water front private beach. The Resort offers one of a kind ambiance and style by reflecting the location, culture and history. The Resort combines the tradition of its host community with exceptional Service & Cuisine a luxury product with attention to detail. This distinction elevates Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh into the upper echelon of a five star hotel destination for sophisticated travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cleopatra Luxury Resort Collection Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay