Stayed there for a week - weather was nice, easy to get a do not disturb sign if you don't want to be bothered by the people offering massages etc. (although they really aren't that bad).
Entertainment was a bit rubbish, and there were a lot of families whichw eren't ideal for a couple's holiday but it was still ncie to be in the sun.
We were initially put up in a room directly over the main square where the entertainment occurs every night. Very loud. If this happens just go down and ask to be moved somewhere quieter - we got a lovely room at the second time of asking.
DO NOT pay too much for the taxi from the airport. You may be tired etc. but come on, don't pay more than 160ish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh is located in the Sinai Peninsula in the splendid isolation of Nabq Bay along the shores of the Red Sea with a water front private beach. The Resort offers one of a kind ambiance and style by reflecting the location, culture and history. The Resort combines the tradition of its host community with exceptional Service & Cuisine a luxury product with attention to detail. This distinction elevates Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh into the upper echelon of a five star hotel destination for sophisticated travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cleopatra Luxury Resort Collection Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay