We have just got back from a weeks holiday and have positive and negative things to say. We have had a fabulous time and although there is a few things which we weren't happy with they weren't enough to put a downer on things, or stop us from returning.
We had a free room upgrade on arrival to a luxury room which was a nice surprise and our room, and view were absolutely spectacular!!! We arrived quite late and some sandwiches and fruit were bought to our room which was very thoughtful after a long flight. Cluster 6 definitely has amazing views and Ibirham who looked after our room was the best staff member we met, he always brightened our mornings without a doubt!!!
The hotel grounds and pools are spotless, well looked after and absolutely stunning,
If you have any issues with anything in the room the response time is super, even when you report something late at night. We couldn't figure out how to get our air con to stay on, and within 10 minutes somebody was with us to sort it out even though we reported it at about 11pm.
The food choice at the buffet restaurant is quite varied, we struggled for food but we are quite fussy eaters and because the food was only briefly labelled we were wary of what we were eating, but the quality of what we did eat we couldn't fault at all.
We enjoyed the entertainment every night, it suits all ages and the animation team were brilliant and made us feel very welcome.
The beach area and jetty are also lovely and well looked after.
Our only few issues were with a few members of staff, we seemed to find it difficult to get drinks a lot of the time. When we were eating at the beach grill we would sometimes have to wait 20 minutes for a drink, and you could guarantee that we would have to ask at least twice before we got our drinks. Other people eating or drinking there seemed to have no issues at all, and the waiter was chatty and tentative, but we couldn't get more than a grunt out of anybody. We noticed a few people having this problem too, However, at the market restaurant and the lobby bar we had no issues with getting drinks, again we got the impression that waiters didn't want to have a conversation with us or spend more than a minute of time with us, they would go to some tables and be chatty and have a laugh, but with us and others they didn't seem to care.
We didn't visit the pool bar as we stayed around the infinity pool, for the first couple of days we couldn't get a drink from the guy who brings them round, we would shout him but get no response, he would take our empty glasses, or old warm drinks and we wouldn't get an offer of new ones. But it seemed that everyone around us was getting drinks bought over without any problems, whether it was because they had been at the hotel for longer than us I don't know. After a while this did improve as I think that us asking for drinks every time he came round sort of made him realise we did want drinks, so this was a nice change!
Overall, this is a tremendous resort. Beautiful through and through. I felt I needed to be honest about the small issues with drinks, as we did expect a bit more, but with everything else the hotel has to offer we were blown away. I would highly recommend to anyone, and we can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh is located in the Sinai Peninsula in the splendid isolation of Nabq Bay along the shores of the Red Sea with a water front private beach. The Resort offers one of a kind ambiance and style by reflecting the location, culture and history. The Resort combines the tradition of its host community with exceptional Service & Cuisine a luxury product with attention to detail. This distinction elevates Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh into the upper echelon of a five star hotel destination for sophisticated travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cleopatra Luxury Resort Collection Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay