I recently stayed at the Cleopatra resort for 10 days, while staying at the hotel we had non stop care for the team who worked there! they really couldn't do more for us, and if we needed anything they was more than approachable. The room we had was lovely, very clean and big! Every day me and my boyfriend and friends stayed around the swimming pool with the swim up bar as we enjoyed the music and entertainment! the animation team really made our stay Carla, Ecko And Fares were equally amazing they really made us feel welcome and if we needed anything they was always there! they each done an amazing job with getting us involved with the activities and also the nights out they organised there selves. they was a very friendly bunch of people without them i really doubt we would have enjoyed it as much as we did! as we are a young group of people i think that's why we appreciated it alot more, there is a pool further down which has no music which is good for people who like to relax i would say the pool we were at is more for people who don't mind noise and and having a laugh with the team which we had no problem with, i really couldn't fault anything except i think the girls on the animation team should be able to wear vest tops i think the outfits are great but just think they need to be abit more feminine for the girls! i would also say Mohammed and Ahmed at the swim up bar were equally as fantastic they really made you feel welcome and you could have a laugh with them. we all want to thank you for an amazing stay and we would like to say that we would love to come back just clearly for the team we got along with they really did make our holiday!
if we could come back already i think we would all be on plane back out there, so hopefully we can come back out to see you all again soon, or we all hope you can come over here!!
from you're favorite Essex group!!! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh is located in the Sinai Peninsula in the splendid isolation of Nabq Bay along the shores of the Red Sea with a water front private beach. The Resort offers one of a kind ambiance and style by reflecting the location, culture and history. The Resort combines the tradition of its host community with exceptional Service & Cuisine a luxury product with attention to detail. This distinction elevates Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh into the upper echelon of a five star hotel destination for sophisticated travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Southall Travel, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cleopatra Luxury Resort Collection Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay