We stayed here in April as a couple for 10 days . The good points first.. the resort and rooms were very clean, the rooms cleaned everyday. The pools are lovely I preferred the larger infinity pool as it was much quieter and relaxing , the beach was nice although we only went twice. The staff make the hotel ,they are so polite and nothing is too much trouble they remembered our drink after the first time. Although the hotel is very nice it defiantly is not luxury. Now the bad points.... the animation team, are quite annoying they do not leave you alone I suppose that's the reason I liked the infinity pool as you don't get hassled as much but as for the main pool they come round every half an hour asking if you want to join in and they don't take no for answer, if I wanted to join in then I would. Again the animation team at night are the same and some of the shows the put on were cringe worthy but the other shows the hotel got entertainment in for ( fire show etc) were amazing I think they need to this every night. . The food is ok, nothing special. Both restaurants are awful, don't bother trying them . The food in the day was good pizzas, chips, burger etc. We ate out quite a few times.. in naama bay and soho square both are worth a visit especially the indian at soho square the food is amazing !! We also went on a trip quad biking in the desert which was good we booked it though the hotel which we was told to do as its safer. The weather was fantastic. All in all we did have a fantastic holiday and would defiantly return to Egypt but probably not this hotel .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh is located in the Sinai Peninsula in the splendid isolation of Nabq Bay along the shores of the Red Sea with a water front private beach. The Resort offers one of a kind ambiance and style by reflecting the location, culture and history. The Resort combines the tradition of its host community with exceptional Service & Cuisine a luxury product with attention to detail. This distinction elevates Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh into the upper echelon of a five star hotel destination for sophisticated travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cleopatra Luxury Resort Collection Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay