I stayed with my boyfriend at the hotel for two weeks. Unfortunately we only haf half board as based on previous holidays we were never at the hotel during the day so we thought it wasn't necessary to get full board. ..bad choice for Egypt; day time was too hot and going outside the resort meant higher prices; lots of haggling and taxi men running after you so we ended up spending a lot more buying lunch and drinks during the two weeks we stayed ... also visibly noticeable that the staff treated us less favourably by looking at our bands never mind we tipped them every time we purchased something. ..but nevertheless there has been some pleasant people at the hotel too who were very friendly and helpful and tried to make our holiday a good experience.
The entertainment was awesome we even made good friends with some such as Shona, David and Kelly and they all tried very hard to keep us happy and make every night at the resort entertaining and exciting. Going out with them was so much fun so thank you guys you are awesome!
The food was nice despite me not eating beef and most of the choices were beef I still had good choices of starters salads mains and deserts.
hotel room was great but if you have full board and go at times where hotel is not full they will probably upgrade your room. Us however being on half board we didn't matter as much.anyway rooms are clean and spacious and have great facilities and views although our back door didnt lock and despite having the repair men coming twice to fix it it still did not lock
overall it's a good hotel though and I would recommend it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh is located in the Sinai Peninsula in the splendid isolation of Nabq Bay along the shores of the Red Sea with a water front private beach. The Resort offers one of a kind ambiance and style by reflecting the location, culture and history. The Resort combines the tradition of its host community with exceptional Service & Cuisine a luxury product with attention to detail. This distinction elevates Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh into the upper echelon of a five star hotel destination for sophisticated travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cleopatra Luxury Resort Collection Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay