“Another honest review”

Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh
Ranked #10 of 33 Hotels in Nabq Bay
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Now even though my stay was back Afew months in March, I did leave a review on booking.com however as I'm planning and have booked a room again to go with my husband this time in September I'm abit wary. And wanted to leave a review to help others too.

Overall for the price of all inclusive this hotel is pretty good. My main concern was and is the food, breakfast is ok, beach grill is great but the food is so limited and repetitive. They need more choice.

The other concern was the staff and there behaviour. I felt it was all the newer staff that were the more freindly ones and the ones who seemed to be bossing them around were the rude snobby ones, even though I didn't understand what they would say it was clearly obvious they were being rude and talking about us.

The life guard at the beach was lovely, also the cleaner for our room was a lovely guy. I have to also mention I lost my limited edition ray bans and really think not a chance in the world I would get them back, however 3 days later after I checked out I thought i would just ask again if someone handed them in and was it my luck or what.. I saw the guy come through to reception with my ray bans! The staff at reception were very welcoming too.

I really can't complain much excerpt for the few staff members and the food.

I have another 7night stay booked in September hopefully that's a better experience with the food and staff.

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank Rukhshanda I
The Cleopatra L... M, General Manager at Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Dear Rukhshanda ,
Greeting from Cleopatra Luxury Resort- Sharm El Sheikh,

I am glad to know you have good time at Cleopatra and enjoyed your vacation with your husband, and i would like to tell you sorry for negative behavior.
For your comment about food we did already upgrade to the main buffet items. your comment was already taken in our serious consideration & you will feel changing in your second visits.

Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back in New Year to remove your negative points . Please let me know if there is anything I could do to help.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

The hotel is clean and friendly, the staff are warm and nothing is too much trouble. However if you are expecting 5 star this hotel does not deliver unfortunately due to the pool issues, loose sharp tiles and food which is repetitive and basic for 5 star luxury. I was also unlucky and managed to get a very sore tummy bug which seemed to be common suffering with our fellow guests. On a plus the hotel is child friendly and is close to local attractions within walking distance. One word of warning the paper man who will rob you 5/10 English pounds for newspapers and the spa team who are very expensive for what they do.

Room Tip: the rooms with a sea view can be noisy but the balcony doors stop a lot of noise and the music stops...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Alpharooms
1  Thank 388tracye
The Cleopatra L... M, General Manager at Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Tracy E ,

I am writing to formally thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh. At Cleoptra , we strongly value guest feedback and use it to improve future services.

Your review was a pleasure to read and I want to reply some of the above points you mentioned : Reference the above comment about the Pool tiles, we are working on this project.

News letter seller , there is DND sign Don’t Diatribe Sign is available on kiosk towel and with Recreation employee around guest all the day you can pot this don't disturb sign.

I appreciate the time you took to formally reflect on your experience with our property in Our Resort South Sinai, Egypt. Once again, thank you for your helpful feedback about the Resort. We hope that you will consider Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh in the future for your family vacation.

If you have any further issues or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I don't consider myself to be exceptionally fussy but this was a far cry from the promised luxury... Anyway, let me start with what was good:

Clean rooms, excellent food with lots and lots to choose from, chefs able to help out with dietary needs (mine was gluten free diet), managers that took comments seriously, the animation team and the life guards on the jetty.

As a family of six we booked two rooms for an adult and two kids aged in each room (our kids are aged between 8 and 17, so no little babies) but for some reason they thought that one of the rooms would be ok with just a king size bed and the other one with two very small double beds. We were eventually given an extra bed for the the first room.

Many of the staff, especially the waiters in the main restaurant and the pools and some of the towel boys were incredibly rude. Not realising that my husband understands Arabic, they were throwing insults at us behind our back left right and centre, not sparing even our 10 year old girl. I cannot bring myself to repeat what was said but it did involve questionable morals.... This was not just our experience, a lady we befriended there had the same treatment - again they did not realise that a blond English woman would speak Arabic.

For the first several meals each time we wanted to sit down and eat we got literally shouted at and got sent to what seemed like the naughty corner at the far back of the restaurant were nothing was set up and then we were left completely ignored with no cutlery or drinks. We were also told to go and sit at different tables. Eventually I had a word with the restaurant manager and things did improve after that.

Despite advertising wifi in the rooms, it's only available in the lobby and very slow. The wifi in the rooms was one of the features that attracted us to this hotel as both myself and my husband are in a process of starting new jobs shortly and it was important that we had access to our emails.

The gym was appalling. Small, with not much equipment and generally very shabby.

Now saying that, we did as a family enjoy ourselves and tried not to let a few silly men spoil our holidays. The snorkelling off the jetty was amazing and the life guards were very helpful, especially with kids who were a bit weary of the sea. On days when the sea was a little more rough they would get in the water as well and make sure everyone was ok. One of our kids who a few years ago was petrified of water ended having a great time jumping off the jetty into the sea.

The animation team did an excellent job and were very good at keeping people entertained and getting them involved in games and exercise.

And that's about it.... would I go there again? Absolutely no way. Would I go to Egypt again? Absolutely yes.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank hapcat74
The Cleopatra L... M, General Manager at Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Hapcat ,

Greeting from Cleopatra Luxury Resort- Sharm El Sheikh,
Many thanks for your comments on your recent Cleopatra luxury resort experience with us at Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm el Sheikh.

WIFI is available in lobby area for free " and there only 01 days was ًweak that's because we working in new project "to be available and free in rooms and hotel outlets" and will be soon..

GYM issue this comment really in our serious consideration ..

Sorry for negative behavior of any individual staff , have regular staff training program and will focus on this issue , and all your comment was taken in our serious consideration & you will feel changing in your second visits.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Sharm is fully reliant on tourism so they can't do enough for you. I went with my 16 year old daughter and wanted somewhere safe, all inclusive and with all the amenities for a relaxing time.
So lets start with the food. Like most 16 year olds my daughter has conservative tastes, but she was pleasantly surprised. The main restaurant has toast, cereals, yoghurts etc for breakfast- not that she got there much! Pizza's, fajitas, french fries at lunch down by the private beach were a hit. Dinner at Fellini's and the barbecue available most nights went down well too. I was a little more adventurous, but not much! I did try all of the cocktails though- I liked the "swimming pool".
Knowing we were 2 females on our own the swimming pool guy took extra special care of us, but not in a creepy way. The waiter at the tranquility pool also brought us regular drinks and knew our order within hours!! The entertainment was ok; if a bit child centred, but the team are so hard working and friendly. I recommend the aqua aerobics! The hotel had lots of English people there to pass the time of day with and to have a drink with in the evening. Rooms were spacious, comfy and very clean, there were always special touches in the room after cleaning. All in all a great place for a relaxing holiday.

Room Tip: We stayed in the main building which was close to everything and we were never disturbed by noise. W...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Greenmountlady
The Cleopatra L... M, General Manager at Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear Greenmountlady,
Sunny greeting from Cleopatra Luxury Resort- Sharm El Sheikh,

would like to thank you for your lovely comments, especially to say All in all a great place for a relaxing holiday have experienced anywhere worldwide. I am very proud of my team and the efforts they put in each and every day, I am very happy to see this recognized in such a positive way.
We are happy that you enjoyed your vacation and your daughter 16 years old the hotels facilities above as you mentioned.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you again later this year. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I could help at any time.

Follow us throw Facebook page Cleopatra Luxury Resort Collection

Regards,

This hotel could be the best hotel in Sharm El Sheikh,

I hope you find my review honest and informative.

Upon arrival to the Cleopatra Luxury Resort we were welcomed with warm hospitality, a drink whilst the paperwork was taken care of and informed that the room was upgraded to a Superior room free of charge; the next thing to impress us was the fact they had extended the opening hours of the main restaurant to accommodate late arrivals. This had all the hallmarks of a very well-run hotel remembering the little details that make a holiday a magical experience.
Once the paperwork was in order the bags were taken to the room, once inside we noticed that the room was changed from a double to a twin, but due to the “upgrade” and the fact we had a sea view, and a view over the main entertainments area we decided that we could live with it.
After unpacking we decided to explore the hotel whilst it was cool (10pm and about 28 degrees), the hotel is beautiful, the lighting of the beach, pier and pools is just like you see in any high class brochure and very impressive. Any reviews you have heard about the grounds being a mess are false, the grounds were impeccable, and the staff were out during the night, painting the lamp posts, re varnishing the pool bar roof and the lawns were immaculate throughout our stay. Again this made us feel like our hours of research into finding the perfect holiday destination & hotel had paid off.
Im now going to break down the rest of the review into areas to keep it as brief as possible whilst still giving you an honest overview.

Hotel

As stated above the hotel is beautiful and is laid out in a way that very few rooms are overlooked, the entrance lobby is impressive with a fountain and unique chandelier hanging above it. The rooms as you will have seen on the photos on this site are modern clean and of a decent size, on the downside they are starting to look a little tired and in need of a lick of paint and some TLC, this is the same for the whole hotel, the rooms, the pools, dining areas etc. The one big disappointment and shock of the hotel was that of a staircase near to our room (please see photos); I took a wrong turning on the second afternoon of our stay and was confronted with a pungent smell coming from higher up on the staircase, I continued up and found hundreds of cigarette butts, plates of half eaten food, drink stains that had been spilt all down the steps, and a 3 foot house made of pasta that was rotten and looked like it had been there for months. There were no signs stating this area was out of bounds so any member of the public, or children could have been exposed to it. They wonder why there was cockroaches in some rooms???

Pool Areas / Beach

The pools look stunning, especially when lit at night, they are very large and never feel crowded even during the day when the temperature is at its hottest. We stayed mainly down at the infinity pool as it was quieter and the views over the Red Sea out towards Tiran Island were beautiful, you could even spot pods of dolphins swimming off shore. The pool was kept immaculate by Hamy the pool man, he was always curtious and helpful, if you wanted to put your sun shade up he would come over straight away and put it up without you feeling the need to tip him (we did tip him on several occasions but we were never made to feel like it was expected by him). The staff from the beach bar would come round every 10 -15 minutes and replenish your drinks, and it is true that once you have ordered on your first day they always remembered, again it was never expected to tip the staff. The downside to the pool area was the paper man, he came around 4-6 times a day standing over you asking if you wanted a paper, the papers were 2 days old and he was expecting to be paid approx. £4 it wasn’t the fact they were old and massively overpriced, it was just that he was always constantly there asking to sell you a paper, the hotel should just put them in the shop then if you want one you buy one. The upper pool area with the pool bar was much more lively, with music and entertainment, I use entertainment in the loosest way possible, there was water polo played severl times a day, along with water aerobics, and the staff doing their little “bumba” dance, which got very repetitive. The pool bar itself, we sat there for over 20 minutes and was ignored and not served, which again made us glad we spent most of our time at the lower pool.
The snorkelling off the pier was quite good, and there was a vast variety of fish to see, the swell in the morning was quite high and normally you could not go in the sea until after 1pm.

Well this is the topic that has been given the most press over the reviews. I have to say I have eaten food all over the world with the military so am not a stranger to bland food made for the masses on small budgets. There was always something to eat but let me put it this way, 2 weeks all inclusive and I lost nearly half a stone, that should speak for itself. The Earl of Sandwich was well and truly my hero on this holiday, if it went between two pieces of bread it was ok. I don’t blame the staff for this, it’s a management issue, they had hundreds of pounds of salad stuffs going to waste every day. The problem was, if you fancied a salad, there was lots of greens but nothing to go with it like chicken breast etc. As for “Diet Corner” we looked at this several times and laughed, it looked disgusting, there was cold green beans in water, some beef type thing again in water and some white jelly “stuff” It was so bad that during a drunken game of cards, the forfeit for losing was to eat from Diet Corner for the evening meal, thank goodness it wasn’t me who lost, I would have starved.

Seafood Restaurant

The seafood resturaunt was by far the best food there, it was of a very good standard and presented beautifully, this along with the setting overlooking the beach was by far our best dining experiences during our stay. One point I’d like to make though, is that they offer additional items such as lobster, but they wanted £95 Sterling for this, which I thought was a little bit steep.

Italian

Awful……… Turned away when we arrived on time, was given stale bread and when we asked for it changing the waiter said, “its French stick its how it is” he refused to change it. The Bolognaise was beyond greasy and without any seasoning, we left half way through and didn’t go back for our second booking it was that bad.
I’d like to say that the food being bland could be down to the fact we went during Ramadan and the chefs could not taste the food they were sending out, but no matter how many times I told myself this, I wasn’t convinced.

Hotel Shop

Expensive as you would expect from a captive audience but the fact there was no prices on anything in the shop was annoying to say the least. Prices changed daily and seemed very inflated. A friend of mine bought an underwater case for his iphone, but found that once inside his touch screen didn’t work and the case leaked. He took it back to the shop and the owner said, “ its broken now, I cant re sell it! Its ok you are English £12 Sterling is nothing to you” This attitude of the staff thinking all people from the UK are all Millionaires is annoying to say the least.

Entertainment

The Fire show & Egyptian night were by far the best entertainment, although the starting time of 10PM was too late in our eyes. The rest of the week was pretty non-existent to say the least, it was ill planned and poor. The second week was exactly the same. Not having kids I cant comment on how they were for entertainment, I know there was no early show, and there was not much stated in any of the hotel programmes. If you have Kids I would not come to the Cleopatra, but go the Coral Sea Resort.

Staff

Again Im going to give them a bit of slack due to it being Ramadan; I couldn’t work in that heat for 16 hours with not even a drink of water. There were a proportion of staff who were incredibly rude and looked at you as if you were something that should be stepped on, not collecting plates saying its not my job, ignoring you when you asked for a drink. On the flip side there is a few stars, Ahmed in the lobby bar was the star of our stay, nothing was ever too much for him, always replenishing your drinks, smiley and chatty. Hamy the pool guy was also a great along with the beach bar staff.

Spa / Diving

The Spa & Diving staff do come around the pool to sell their products and to be fair the diving is reasonable but there is cheaper if you look on line (I will go into more detail in a while). The Spa is rather expensive, £160 Sterling for two hours of treatments were very much overpriced considering the staff are on about £12 a day and the products are not exactly top end. I did however have an Egyptian shave, that was about £20 the razor was one with disposable blades which had very harsh corners and left me feeling incredibly sore, although I have to admit smooth. It was a good experience, but every time I grew any stubble he was back trying to drag me back for another one.

Excursions

On day one of your holiday you will be expected to give up half a day to have excursions forced down your throat and high pressure sales, we walked off before it began, but other holiday makers said they were there for over 4 hrs and was not “allowed” to leave until they had signed up for something. We booked a day trip to Cairo through Sharmers whilst on site using the internet. Our trip cost £120 each, this included Flights, transfers private tour, all entrance fees for Pyramids, National Museum, Lunch at TGI Fridays (Excluding Drinks) Boat trip on the Nile, and a personal tour of the Bazarrs and highlights of Cairo plus drinks throughout the day. The hotel wanted £190 each for the trip and required payment for additional things like lunch, drinks boat trips etc. Sharmers also do diving trips at a much lower rate than the hotel, I was beyond impressed with sharmers from start to finish, the only issue was that they are not allowed to come on site to take deposit, this is just down to the fact they offer a better product than the hotel at a very much lower price.

Summary

I don’t want you to be put off from booking a holiday at the Cleopatra, as in all I have a good stay, all beit with a few issues, the food isn’t as good as it could be, the hotel does need some work, the pools are a bit tatty with tiles missing all over, the same goes for the hotel. This hotel is beautiful and has so much potential which makes it all the more annoying that the management / owners are doing the “minimum spend for maximum return” which is blatantly evident to everyone who stays, especially if over a week. This not what I would call a child friendly hotel, there is very little to do. Do not expect to be able to spend your whole holiday in the hotel, as there simply isn’t enough to do.
We wanted a relaxing holiday and this is exactly what we got once we came to terms with the fact the hotel had issues and we addressed that with excursions to give us something to look forward to. Although our stay was a good one I would not return to the Cleopatra unless the management take note of the constant remarks and address the situation, not just sending the usual “we are glad you enjoyed your stay at the Cleopatra” response to every review posted on here.

Room Tip: N/A they put you where they want to
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
14  Thank LincsStu
The Cleopatra L... M, General Manager at Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear LincsStu ,

Greeting from Cleopatra Luxury Resort- Sharm El Sheikh,

First I am sorry for waiter situation , but you and your friends have met with restaurant Manager his name is Mahmoud and he change the bread and all orders …

For shop prices, this is fixed price in all shops at Sharm El Sheikh and this issue not related to us, this is related to owner shops!!

Animation programs and shows start the at 10:00 pm after dinner time to make all guest involved to share and see shows . and we have in lobby area Professional Guitarist playing flamenco style and Romantic pianist start at 07:30 pm.

Food comments was taken in our serious consideration we upgrade our buffet menu.
We appreciate that you know about Ramadan … and again your negative comment will be taken in our consideration and negative comment is very important to us .

SPA treatment program for one person 02 hours by £80, you informed by prices issue before you made your treatment and agree.! product issue we talk with SPA owner all this product natural and made in Morocco, Egypt .

News letter seller , there is DND sign Don’t Diatribe Sign is available on kiosk towel and with Recreation employee around guest all the day you can pot this sign for no diatribe.

You know that Lobster is one of the most expensive seafood in the world m, one kilo by 995 L.E , and this is fixed price .

Reviewed 27 July 2014

I have just come back from 2 weeks at the inappropriately named Cleopatra "Luxury" resort. The hotel on first inspection appears to mimic the beautiful pictures shown on trip advisor however cracks start to appear all to quickly.

ARRIVAL

We were met on arrival by reception with a welcome drink and told they had upgraded us to a better suite, a twin superior room. Which anyone would think wonderful, however I booked and paid for a double promo room and we spent two weeks in separate beds. Hardly romantic for a couple on Vaka!
When my partner and I looked on the room lists there you were able to stay in there are no promo rooms listed, therefore I am lead to believe that these rooms are fallacy and they out you wherever suits them.

FOOD

Before we booked the hotel we read many reviews about the food and thought people are just being picky, you can always find something and we are by no means choosy about what we eat.
How wrong can you be:

BREAKFAST (MAIN HALL) if white beans, powered scrambled eggs, couscous and chicken sausages are you thing then you will love it! We ate bread rolls, cheese and meat for 15 days as you can imagine this where's thin.

I know what the hotel will say there is Danish pastries (which are dry) and cereal, we offer a wide rage of food. They do buts it's all of poor substance. The Cleopatra need to rain the choices, replace with better quality items and ensure when menu planning that you can actually put a meal together from the buffet bits they provide.

LUNCH (BEACH BAR) - the beach bar was our one proper meal of the day, the menu is limited to pizza, burgers, pasta's and salads but it's tasty and promptly served. Well done you guys :-)

DINNER (MAIN HALL) - very much the same issues as the morning, lots of food choices nothing really works together and it's poor quality. You can't escape by having a salad and some meat from the nightly BBQ because everything is mixed together, lentils in something grey, cabbage in something white .... It's all non descript .... Just Ewww & yuck!

ITALIAN: for a pasta freak I was horrified, we left during the main course. The bread was stale and hard, we did meant this and we were told it wasn't and the staff member just walked off. I was mortified!
The pasta was raining grease, the calf who died for my veal steak died in vain. - need I say any more didn't take advantage of our second FREE meal.

SEAFOOD: I loved it here the food was lovely, romantic setting by the beach not everyone's cup of tea but it hit the spot with me. The staff where really friendly and on the ball.

HOTEL

The hotel its self is well maintained by the gardening staff but it is at an age where money needs to be spent. The infinity pool has tiles coming off it, the floor at the base of the pool has cracks, it's just not luxury! maybe when it was first open but management have let certain sections go to the dogs.

Staff seem to use the back stairs cases for smoking, drinking and eating. They are filthy and attracting cockroaches due to rotting food being left out. They are disgusting and public do have access to these stairwells. I will be posting photos of them.

STAFF

I am 50/50 on the staffs attitude some are great and will do anything for you, especially Ahmed in the lobby bar who will go above and beyond.
Some of the waiters were rude, one wouldn't clear my plate he said it wasn't his job, another threw napkins down on our table like it was all to much hassle. I personally think when it came to me asking for anything I was treated like a third rate citizen as I am women, my boyfriend was treated with far much more respect.

If the managers can please advise what the client liaison staff do. They have no information on places to go, sites to see nor are they very helpful. As far as I can see they just book internal meals, so a word to the wise save some money and hire a receptionist.

EXCURSIONS & SPA

Before you book anything with the hotel take a look at the Sharmers excursions website. They are by far cheaper, more personal and made our holiday amazing.

We booked their services whilst in our holiday using the internet. They charged us £250 all in for a day in Cairo, they arranged our flights, picked us up from the airport and gave a personal guide for the day. We visited the pyramids, took a trip down the Nile, went to the local museums and bazaars.

Ali our guide seeped us in history and held us captivated for hours. The hotels rate for this trip is £380 + additional costs and isn't on a one to one basis.

After being harassed for days about using the spa we finally booked a pedicure for me and shave for my partner. The treatments were fine, nothing special I have had better at home for the same price. The treatments rooms are wooden huts, not relaxing and a bit seedy for my liking.

GRIPES

Ok minor gripes:
- the papers being sold are always day old and he is charging £3 per issue, be aware as he states would you like today's issue.
- the spa guys tried to sell me and a partner a massage for you wouldn't believe it £160 each!!
- the shop does not display any prices therefore he charges you whatever he likes. Think again if your going to barter him down to any reasonable prices.
- £60 for a lilo

SUMMARY

So in summary the hotel has a lot of issues, I am not a serial complainer. I book hotels as part of job and I therefore have a lot to compare it too.

I didn't have a bad holiday in fact I came home feeling happy and relaxed, but they could have made my experience so much better with a bit more staff training, care and attention.

If you decide to choose this hotel, happy holidays but I have it on good authority that the Coral Beach and the Rixor is better ;-)

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Michelle R

Dear Michelle R,
Greeting from Cleopatra Luxury Resort- Sharm El Sheikh,

Many thanks for your honest comments on your recent Cleopatra luxury resort experience with us at Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm el Sheikh. Your review was a pleasure to read and I want to reply some points you mentioned :

A bout your complains about food “ we didn’t know during your stay that you have any problems because we got any complain throw our Guest relation desk or reception .. If we know that you don’t like some item of food or we can arrange time with our Chef to make something special from .. we care about our guest and want guest to enjoy , Food , rooms, service and hotel facilities ..
I just want reply you on some points
Breakfast items:
Eggs items:
Boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, green pepper, fresh omelet eggs with extra additions like cheese , green pepper, onion, tomato, sausage..
Every day you have 03 kind of white cheese with flavor “ herbs, pepper and natural “ plus to gouda cheese, edam and cheddar cheese .plus to diet cheese .
Selection of portions yogurt “diet, natural & strawberry” and yogurts with fresh 4 kind of fruits.
Cold cuts we have 05 different kinds daily (natural, with olive, beef salami, Chicken salami and smoked beef. Plus sausage chicken or beef”
Daily white beans, daily kind of potatoes cooked & served with different taste.
Orientals section buffet (beans- Falafels, Eggplant).
3 kinds of cereal and muesli cereal.
Plus to 02 kind of jam and black honey or white honey
Fresh crepe every day with 03 kind of souse and sugar.
Fresh slice salad , fresh fruit salad buffets.
Bakery buffet continue, fresh croissant, Danish , English cakes, …etc
Bride buffet, slice toast with toaster, French bread (baguette), small round bread , Petit Pan & brown bred .
Belila or couscous or rice with milk
Beach grill restaurant we have 04 kind of pizza, 03 kind of pasta , 3 kind of fresh salad in addition to “burger , tuna” sandwiches served with French fries, main dishes as chicken fajita, beet fajita , wings served French fries with and bred.
For dinner issue we have 07 themes nights ..
Lentils in something grey, cabbage in something white .... It's all non descript , “ we didn’t get your point” there is no at all at dinner or lunch times buffet Lentils in something grey..(maybe soup but soup not gray yellow or orange"
For your meal in Italian Restaurant we sent your complain to Italian chef and was already taken in our consideration. Why you didn’t contact the waiter about your order or Italian chef or Dir. F&B?
For tiles issue we are now working on it .

Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back in New Year . Please let me know if there is anything I could do to help.

Regards

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We stayed at the Cleopatra Luxury Resort Hotel in June/July this year. Checking in was quick and very easy and the porter took us and our cases to our room in a golf buggy. It was a great hotel with 3 swimming pools. We used the infinity pool every day and Mohamed the pool bar waiter was fantastic coming round as soon as the pool bar was open with a tray full of frappe coffee or chocolate and then on a regular basis for orders, he hardly ever let your drinks run out. The two pool attendants Sam and Haney kept everything clean in and around the pool area and looked after us by putting the parasol up in the morning for us. The beach was very nice with a long jetty out to the snorkeling area where there was plenty of colourful fish to see.

Our room was fantastic with pool and sea-views, walk in shower, lots of hanging space and drawers, air-con, tea and coffee facilities and a free safe. Our room 6211 was cleaned by Abdul everyday who did a great job, it was my friends special big 0 birthday whilst we were there and that day Abdul had decorated the bed with petals and flowers spelling out the words Happy Birthday and had also made a candle out of towels on the bed.

We ate in the Market buffet restaurant for breakfast which was very nice with a choice of eggs cooked to order and for most of the evenings and there was always something to enjoy plus they had something cooking outside every evening as well, Tarek and the other waiters looked after us very well. We also ate at the Red Sea Warf sea food restaurant on my friends birthday which was very nice and at the end of the meal they produced a birthday cake which was a nice touch. The Italian Fellini restaurant was also lovely with a great choice of food and plenty of it as it consisted of 5 courses.

There is a great choice of cocktails to be had at the Lobby Bar where the service was excellent. You can also get cocktails, beer etc from the Beach Grill during the day which also served lunch.

The Cleopatra has it's own Limousine service and we used this a couple of times as it was only £6 each way to go to the local shopping mall where there was also a Hard Rock cafe, TGIFriday's, Starbucks etc.

All in all we had a great holiday, the staff were very considerate, the gardeners kept everything in immaculate condition and we will definitely be returning, and the best bit was that it was 46oC.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
6  Thank Peter V

Dear Peter V,
Sunny greeting from Cleopatra Luxury Resort ,

Many thanks for your comments on your recent Cleopatra luxury resort experience with us at Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh. Your review was a pleasure to read and one I will share with my team to motivate them to keep up their hard work.

Follow us throw Facebook page Cleopatra Luxury Resort Collection

Barcelo Tiran Sharm
Barcelo Tiran Sharm
#11 of 33 in Nabq Bay
Movenpick Resort Sharm El Sheikh Naama Bay
Movenpick Resort Sharm El Sheikh...
#10 of 231 in Sharm El Sheikh
Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El Sheikh
Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh
Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh
#6 of 231 in Sharm El Sheikh

Been to Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh? Share your experiences!