Now even though my stay was back Afew months in March, I did leave a review on booking.com however as I'm planning and have booked a room again to go with my husband this time in September I'm abit wary. And wanted to leave a review to help others too.
Overall for the price of all inclusive this hotel is pretty good. My main concern was and is the food, breakfast is ok, beach grill is great but the food is so limited and repetitive. They need more choice.
The other concern was the staff and there behaviour. I felt it was all the newer staff that were the more freindly ones and the ones who seemed to be bossing them around were the rude snobby ones, even though I didn't understand what they would say it was clearly obvious they were being rude and talking about us.
The life guard at the beach was lovely, also the cleaner for our room was a lovely guy. I have to also mention I lost my limited edition ray bans and really think not a chance in the world I would get them back, however 3 days later after I checked out I thought i would just ask again if someone handed them in and was it my luck or what.. I saw the guy come through to reception with my ray bans! The staff at reception were very welcoming too.
I really can't complain much excerpt for the few staff members and the food.
I have another 7night stay booked in September hopefully that's a better experience with the food and staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh is located in the Sinai Peninsula in the splendid isolation of Nabq Bay along the shores of the Red Sea with a water front private beach. The Resort offers one of a kind ambiance and style by reflecting the location, culture and history. The Resort combines the tradition of its host community with exceptional Service & Cuisine a luxury product with attention to detail. This distinction elevates Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh into the upper echelon of a five star hotel destination for sophisticated travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Ebookers so you can book your Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cleopatra Luxury Resort Collection Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay