My family and I have just returned from a 2 week stay at this Hotel ,this was our fifth visit to Sharm and I have to say it was a very good Hotel if you take into account that 5* in Sharm is not 5* in the U.K. ect.
We had a Delux room at the side of the infinity pool which was spacious and very clean all the usual was in there tv ,safe,tea and coffee facilities ,superb air con unit and also a plug for an ethernet for a laptop etc. the bathroom was lovely and a huge walk in shower which was lovely and the water was warm all the time.
The house reef is nice but as usual in Nabq the currents can be strong so some times its red flagged but seems to settle in the late afternoon and has a nice jetty to get out to the reef and the man on the end will look after you .
The food is in the main is good both the Italian and Fish restaurants are very good and they are a very nice addition to the Hotel ,the main restaurant is good but as with most Hotels when staying for 2 weeks it will repeat meals but this is just the way it is but there is always something to eat .
The bars are good some nice cocktails to sample and the beer is ok .
Entertainment is typical Egyptian a little low key and finishes earlyish but its watchable .
The grounds are well maintained and most things are in good order with the Hotel with the exception of the pools .
Now if you have read some reviews this comes up time and time again and it really does need looking at and sorting out ASAP ,the edges of the bar pool are broke and crumbled and covered over with plastic and the bottom is a joke with so many missing tiles and i managed to cut no slice the skin off my toe on the bottom ,the infinity pool is the same lots of missing and loose tiles everywhere and the masking job is awful instead of white grout they have hastily stuck some on with a concrete looking solution ,the quiet pool didnt have the same problem as the others but did have a big crack that seems to have been glued together with said concrete solution. This really is the only bad point but as we spend so much time with our children in the pools I feel it needs to take priority in being addressed .
|All in all i did enjoy my stat here and would recommend it to my friends but please address the pool issue as I should imagine this will start to reflect in your ratings as I would have given you 5* rating but I feel I need to knock the rating down due to the pool issues.
Most of the staff are great and they do work hard in testing conditions and a special mention to Hesham at the bar grill who served you drinks around the pool and always had a smile and a friendly word .
Would I stay at this Hotel again ? the answer would probably be yes if they sorted the pools out I would book tomorrow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh is located in the Sinai Peninsula in the splendid isolation of Nabq Bay along the shores of the Red Sea with a water front private beach. The Resort offers one of a kind ambiance and style by reflecting the location, culture and history. The Resort combines the tradition of its host community with exceptional Service & Cuisine a luxury product with attention to detail. This distinction elevates Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh into the upper echelon of a five star hotel destination for sophisticated travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cleopatra Luxury Resort Collection Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay