3,862 results
All reviews beach grill infinity pool red sea wharf pilli pilli bar fish restaurant animation team lobby bar half board main restaurant pizza tiran island main pool family suite a la carte restaurants pool attendant sharm el great holiday
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Really enjoyed our vacation, a very friendly staff and amazing animation team(Marayan,Camerony,axana,Ibrahim,Ali,jamaica)
Quick response from reception in any request, any time
The food was great and varied in each meal

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
SalehS376, Front Office Manager at Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for sharing your pleasant review following your stay here at Cleopatra Luxury Resort.
It is wonderful to learn that our teamwork was very helpful and we achieved our mission in accomplished way.
I am also delighted to know that our specious room met your expectation, in fact it’s consider to be one of the utmost advantage of Cleopatra Luxury Resort specious rooms with breathtaking view...
Thank you again for your pleasant review and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

Large place with great vilas, pools and charming staffFood is good and divers and the sea is right there with a private beachFigo the water was our angel for the whole stayPoor room maintenancePoor wifi

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Trail770632

Dear Valuable Guest,
Thank you very much for sharing your review following your recent stay here at Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh.
We are grateful for your observations and feedback as it presents us the opportunity to better improve our service offerings in the future.
I would like also to thank you for your experience feedback which gives a corrected version of your last stay. Apologize if we could not meet your good-self expectation, and please feel free to contact us directly at your nearest convenience in order to restore your confidence once more at Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh.
Please I will be honored if you could give us the chance to contact you by any convenient way, please contact us at your nearest convenient in order to restore your confidence once again at Cleopatra Luxury Resort, you are so valuable for us.
Thank you again for your pleasant review and we are looking forward to welcoming you back again in the near future

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Everything in this hotel is amazing (rooms - cleanliness - food variety - food quality - staff attitude - animation team - room service) .. I went to sharm el sheikh many times but cleopatra luxury is the best hotel..
special thanks to adorable animation team (Ali - cameroony - oxana - Mariana)

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mina C
Saleh S, Front Office Manager at Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for sharing your pleasant review following your recent stay here at Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh.
I am thrilled to learn that you had a great stay with your family and you experienced a helpful and friendly service from our ambassadors. Our hotel is indeed very convenient as it is located in one of the most amazing spot on Red Sea.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed 4 days in the hotel.. it was great experience since I entered the resort until I left,
Extremely satisfied with the services I got from all department started from Amir in the reception , abdellatif in housekeeping and ahmed Shawky in seafood restaurant. They have tried their best to ensure our satisfaction.
Food is great with many varieties, room is very clean, location is excellent and amenities was very good.

Well done cleopatra you have exceeded my expectation

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Saleh S, Front Office Manager at Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your detailed review following the recent experience at Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh.
We are honored to know that your experience from start to finish was truly wonderful and our facilities exceed your expectations. It is also great to note how our teamwork was able to help you throughout your stay and create magnificent moments to ensure your time here is an unforgettable experience. On behalf of all our team I would like to pass our appreciation for giving us the opportunity to serve you at Cleopatra Luxury Resort.
Thank you again for choosing Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh, we look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I loved the room view and the food, kids area was good with many activities , animation team was just good , the marina was wonderful with snorkeling ability , but the sea was rocky so I couldn't swim or stand in water, no aqua park so I couldn't enjoy so much because the sea wasn't good and there's no aqua park so it's just the pool , and the worst thing the employees was so unfriendly , it's very good hotel but I didn't feel wormy atmosphere so I don't think I'll go there again with my family

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
I am thrilled to learn that you had a great stay with your family and you experienced a helpful and friendly service from our teamwork. Please be advised that hotel is located in Nabq National Park this is why we have an amazing spot for snorkeling and diving however our 200 meter national lagoon is located on the right side of the beach which entitled all our guest for relaxing swim. Our hotel is indeed very convenient as it is located in one of the most amazing spot on Red Sea.