“Perfect tour for a beautiful place” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sinai Voyage

Sinai Voyage
Ranked #12 of 18 things to do in Nabq Bay
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Jersey, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Perfect tour for a beautiful place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2012

i have been to sharm a few times and every time have chosen to explore under the watchful and knowledgeable eyes of this elite company. Everything is efficiently organised and remarkable cheap i would not hesitate to choose this company again and would strongly recommend them to anyone!

Visited July 2012
10 Thank kerschy

• Arabic first
  • Polish first
Kedainiai, Lithuania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Best service, best price!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2012

It wasnt the first time to rest in sharm el sheikh, and it wasnt first time to buy tours from this great company. The story started when we were walking in the evenings by our hotel, when mody gave us his price list of the tours that his company provides. We were affraid to try this company, but we have tried and thanks god that we have tried this company. In the first time we have bought tours to cairo, jerusalem and quad biking by the desert, in our second holiday in sharm we have bought tours to colored canyon, blue hole, camel riding, mount moses and the monestry of st. cathrine. All was great, very good services, the guys were friendly and helping us always in every thing we needed. We also compared all the prices with another companies and found that the prices we have got, were the best in sharm. cairo= 45$, mount moses & st.cathrine 30$, (white canyon+camel riding+blue hole_ 45$ , quad biking 20 $... surely we recommend this company to all sharm visitors, dont worry you will get what you pay for, thank you Mahmoud, Ahmed, Naser, Ebrahim and Misho. Thank you all for your great work!!!

Visited January 2012
22 Thank Inga318
Exeter, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“sinai voyage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2012

used sinai voyage for all my trips . Israel, cario ,quads, moses mountain. All well organised and at a fair price really friendly and helpful staff. We were well looked after .Could not reccommend these guys enough.

Visited January 2012
16 Thank tony s
Folkestone, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“fantastic experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2011

I travelled to Egypt on my own in june and was told about Sinai Voyage by a friend at home that had also booked excursions with them.
I didnt really want to book with my holiday company, as I prefer to book locally as I do belive you get a much better experiance if you book with a local company, as they are able to give you the real egypt.
I was picked up from my hotel on time and after a few more pick ups, and a stop at the local office to complete formalities we arrived at the port to commence our trip.
It was very organised and the boat it self was superb !!
Very well equiped and you actualy had room to move around the boat freely, room to sunbathe and enjoy the fantastic scenery.
The crew were fantastic, very friendly and agian very profesional, with full health and safety being a priority.
We stopped for some snorkling, twice and this was AMAZING !! the most brightly coloured and strange looking fish you will ever see and the reef is so close, however must not be touched !
We had a great meal on the boat, all included in the price and this to was fantastic.
All in all i had a truely fantastic day , All the crew were great and i can not fault it.
I can honestly say this trip made my holiday and showed me what a fantastic place egypt and its people are. So much so that I then went on to book quad biking with them.
Once again was picked up on time from my hotel, and arrived in the desert, were we were given full instruction as to how to use our bikes.
Again the great thing about this is, is not a great big group so you can have more time to really enjoy.
We stopped to shout our names and hear them being shouted back at us by the mountains, visited a bedowin camp and drank coca cola !!
Looked out to the lights of Nama bay and enjoyed the stars of the desert.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Sinai Voyage.
A truly great experiance and a truly great place, will deffinatly be returning

Visited June 2011
31 Thank bee1972
Ruislip, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“great country great people great experiences”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2011

i have been 2 eygpt many times and have always had wonderful times and stayed in some lovely hotels and met some really friendly local people, but i must say that my last visit was the best , stayed in a new hotel sharm bride in a new area to where i normally go but i was looked after really well, as a woman on her own i am sometimes harrased but not here and could not have had a better time , rooms were large and cleaned every day ,pool area clean and staff very friendly and helpful. were activities every day if wanted or just left to yourself and not bothered if u dont want to participate, restaurant good food not great but the staff would help u to find something u liked and would bring it to you,as this was self service i really appreciated that. there is a sports bar just outside if u want a bit more english experience , and just to the right of the hotel i found this great tour company sinai voyage run by 2 of the friendliest and helpful guys u could wish 2 meet, they gave me some great deals on my trips and also gave me dinner 2 when i was lonely. went 2 st catherines , pyramids and did some horse riding which were great i would really recommend the sharm bride and sinai voyage .there is also a little supermarket next 2 them a boots chemist and a row of shops and the main town is only about 10 mis in taxi or shuttle bus from hotel so everything u need if u dont want 2 venture far. have only just had time 2 write this review as been busy but i really wanted to thank mody and ahmed from sinai voyage for looking after me and sending me on some great experiences, thanx again and will def be back

Visited January 2011