Stayed at faraana heights for 11 nights with my partner. Our overall experience was amazing! The staff are very friendly and polite. The only downside we found is that it was full of Russians! They can be very rude and will often push in when you are in a Que. We were the only English people staying there for the duration of our holiday. However, if you are English and are planning on staying at this hotel, I would highly recommend it! If they staff know you are English they will do anything for you and treat you like you are famous! I would also advise that you give small tips every few days or so to either bar staff or staff in the diner. Most are highly great full for this and will treat you even better. When it comes to drinks, you won't have to move out of your seat they will bring them over to you without even asking! The entertainment team are also fantastic, they will put on a show for you every night and will always be something different. The rooms are very clean with cleaners that come in every morning. They will leave towel creations on your bed which are also amazed us both as they are very creative. The food is ok, not great but it's food! It can often be repetitive but as long as you don't go hungry, who cares! You will also need to make sure you bring money for bottled water and would advise that you always keep a bottle in the bathroom for when brushing your teeth etc. by drinking their water you can become very ill! You will also get an upset tummy whilst in egypt but this is normal. Due to the change in food etc. don't worry this is nothing to worry about! There is a doctor and a chemist in the hotel so if your tummy upset persists you are able to purchase Anatol which is a great help! Overall our holiday experience and Faraana heights was amazing and would defiantly return later in the summer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Faraana Heights Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Faraana Heights Hotel Nabq Bay
- Faraana Heights Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay