read all the reviews and was expecting something amazing.
The Hotel is spotless and they clean continually BUT the staff in the hotel are not the most friendly and can be quite rude. The staff around the pools are very friendly and work very hard making your stay good.
The entertainment is dire and can only be compared to a poor holiday camp, they seriously need to review the entertainment.
Food pretty standard as most all inclusives are and you soon get bored of it.
The rooms are very nice but dig deep and it's cosmetic which for a new hotel isn't that good.
The hassle outside the hotel is terrible, i was even offered drugs ( which i have NEVER taken in my life) !!! it is a very intimidating area.
However the water park is amazing and worth going just for that alone, fantastic place.
The cleaners are amazing and do not beg or pester you for money.
Use Falcon tours across the road for trips, half the price of tour operators and very very professional.
Overall, we enjoyed our week but this isn't 5 star and some management changes needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the dynamic pulse the moment you walk into the Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort. It is home to the most prestigious aqua park resort in the fashionable Nabq area on the Red Sea. The aqua park entertains guests with: Boomerang and the Speed/Bowl slides. On top of that, you can race down the multi-laner or go for something calmer like the lazy river. But the real big boy has to be the flowrider ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Southall Travel and LoveHolidays so you can book your Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Splash Hotel Nabq Bay
- Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay