This was our third time at this hotel in a year . From the second we booked the hotel staff of front of house kept in touch letting us know the pic up time from the airport which they done by way of a limo service . Ibrahima supervisor of the reception done everything even checking with the driver to see when we would walk through the doors was met by the staff with a welcome drink and everything was already sorted out. the room was prefect from the special decoration to the bottle of wine made our welcome just so much more special . ( thanks to everyone for this special ).
this time we had a family standard room which sleeps 4 no bother the super king size bed is just lush and the kids had a single bed each room is to a high standard . And was cleaned every day by Mohammed this guy works very hard and always gives you little supprises every day with the towel art and the special touches that my wife liked thanks Mohammed your a star.
The food is to a high standard I never heard anyone say that there was nothing that they liked a very good selection something for everyone. from pizza to pasta to different themes each night i personally didn't feel like it was the same all the time. The American restaurant is very nice and is a nice change for a sit down meal as is the Asian restaurant both are excellent and is included in your all inclusive . For me the jewel in the crown is the new restaurant the stonegrill this is amazing and is a must do it is not included in the all inclusive but you get a 25% discount for staying in the hotel . You get a 400c stone brought to you and then whatever you have ordered comes to you raw and you cook it yourself the restaurant is superb brand new and very nice for that special occasion please try this when you are there . the guys in the restaurant are amazing always with a smile and always attentive special thanks to gamal Mario Mohammed and mr fathy and mr Mohammed for everything they done these guys are an asset to the hotel all over seen by mr Nabil thanks very much
The water park is amazing for all the family from the top pool where all the animation team are these guys put the fun into the whole day and are very funny .then there is the wave pool and the kids fun zone .the fun bit for me and my family is the slides and the wave rider had lots of fun here. The staff are always up for a laugh and make the whole day excellent big thanks to Abdalla Adel mahmoud and Monica the boss for making our holiday so much fun.
As this was our third time here the hotel gave us VIP status which meant that we were uprated to 24 hour all inclusive as well as transfers to and from the airport this was a very nice touch and shows you the customer that you are not just another guest would like to take this oppertuneity to thank mr eldabasy and his staff for everything that they done for us .
If you are looking for a very professional hotel with the fun factor then look no further and book here . If I can help anyone please get in touch
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the dynamic pulse the moment you walk into the Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort. It is home to the most prestigious aqua park resort in the fashionable Nabq area on the Red Sea. The aqua park entertains guests with: Boomerang and the Speed/Bowl slides. On top of that, you can race down the multi-laner or go for something calmer like the lazy river. But the real big boy has to be the flowrider ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Southall Travel so you can book your Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Splash Hotel Nabq Bay
- Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay