What can you say....... The hotel, staff, facilities where just fantastic. It was my first time to Egypt dubious due to the bad storys, but it was beautiful, no bad stomache's we all had fun and relaxed. The hotel was very clean, staff was so helpful from the cleaners to the bell boys, my 10 year old daughter said she felt like a queen :) no staff expected to be tipped, on the last day when we did tip we had to fight for them to take it. The entertainment team was ace my children loved them and myself and my niece joined them to the beach party best night out ever. We was all very sad to leave, normally we can't wait to get home this time we have all come home with holiday blues can't wait to go back. Would highly recommend this hotel. Big thank you to all the staff who made this a very memorable holiday :) especially ramadan,atef,alaa and abdulle the concierge department, nabil at the pool bar and ahmed in the hotel sheesha bar. you all made our holiday special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the dynamic pulse the moment you walk into the Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort. It is home to the most prestigious aqua park resort in the fashionable Nabq area on the Red Sea. The aqua park entertains guests with: Boomerang and the Speed/Bowl slides. On top of that, you can race down the multi-laner or go for something calmer like the lazy river. But the real big boy has to be the flowrider ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Southall Travel and Evoline ltd so you can book your Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Splash Hotel Nabq Bay
- Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay