We got home early hours this morning after 14 days and I would turn round and go right back if I could! I have nothing but good things to say about this hotel and the people who work so hard in it! It's perfect for families and can't fault it one bit! We (My sister and my 2 kids aged 17 and 12) arrived late on Monday the 15th Oct, We got shown straight into the main dining room to have something to eat and then shown around the complex to our swim up room 2115. This is on the sunny side which I didn't pre-email the hotel for! Our cases were brought to our room shortly after! We never felt pressured to tip at any time.. Which we didn't tip anyone until the end of our holiday with exception of dining in the Asian and American restaurants as they serve great food with exceptional service! I strongly recommend giving them a try.. They are free so why not!
In the Buffet restaurant they serve so much good food, I love to try new things and was never dissapointed, Tho if that isn't your thing there are plenty of alternatives so you will never go hungry or will the children.
All the staff go out of their way to do all they can for you, I didn't have to lift a finger for the whole 2 weeks and if I did get up to do something was told very quickly to go sit back down and it will be brought over to me! I do not know where these chaps get their energy from, They work up to 14 hour days/7 days a week and always got a cheeky smile and a bit of chat! Shall miss them lots! :0)
The pools and flumes are great fun for kids of all ages and also plenty of fun to be had in the main pool with the entertainments teams! How they can be jumping around all day as they do in that heat is beyond me but they put everything into what they do day and night!
We did spend alot of time up in our swim room which to my surprise is situated on the 1st floor.. Is a little oasis when you want to have a little chill out time but still near enough to see all the fun from above! Up there there are some sunbed and a quiet bar... Again you never have to walk to as drinks are brought to you! I felt so lazy there!!
Our rooms were cleaned daily with fresh water supplied and some fantabulous towel art! Tho our cleaner did get moved to a different part of the building after 10 days but we managed to track him down to give him a tip as a thankyou, Again we felt no pressure from him to do this, we just appreciated his hard work and seemed a genuinely nice man!
We did have a body scrub, massage, facial,sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi for a very reasonable price and a great way to start the holiday! They even gave the kids facials and let them come in the sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi for free! :0)
I think the only negative thing I can say about my stay is that some of the guests could do with learning some manners! If you go to someone else's country you should respect the people who live there! There was an awful evening with a couple who just over done the all inclusive bar and made right idiots out of themselves.. They should of got chucked out but were allowed to stay! I can't imagine they were grateful at all for that!
I would like to thank everyone who made us feel more part of a family than guests!! We all had the best time! :0) Xx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the dynamic pulse the moment you walk into the Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort. It is home to the most prestigious aqua park resort in the fashionable Nabq area on the Red Sea. The aqua park entertains guests with: Boomerang and the Speed/Bowl slides. On top of that, you can race down the multi-laner or go for something calmer like the lazy river. But the real big boy has to be the flowrider ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Southall Travel so you can book your Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Splash Hotel Nabq Bay
- Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay