2,853 results
All reviews animation team water park is amazing holiday egypt arabic sam
Reviewed 21 March 2013

We have 2 girls aged 3 and 8 and had a great time at this resort. We found it to be extremely family friendly and exceeded expectations, despite reading the positive reviews.

The staff could not be more helpful and always tried to inject some fun to the stay. The family room was more of a small apartment with plenty of room. Everything was excellent there, very clean,lots of space, close to everything, 3 TV's, 2 bathrooms, plenty of wardrobes and a safety deposit box. My only slight negative note was that some of the furnishings looked as if they were around a good number of years which is surprising for a new resort.

The pools and surroundings were great. The girls loved the wave pool and the lazy river and many of the water slides. Being there in March meant there was no overcrowding which was great.

Food was great at all times, be it at the restaurant or by the pools. The variety and standard was unexpected and a major plus. You even get good homemade chips if required.

There are plenty of other activities such as kids discos etc plus stuff for the older crew, the location suited as you are outside of the main Naama Bay, but there are many restaurants, pubs and market shops within 5 minute walking distance. My only advice if shopping or getting a taxi is to know what you would give beforehand and barter well. There is plenty of haggling.

Room Tip: Ask nicely, staff are very friendly
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Donncha O
Reviewed 21 March 2013

We spent the last week of February at Coral Sea Splash. We had a brilliant time there. The staff were always there to serve. The lobby bar was brilliant for a chill out drink in the evening and the waiters would bring the drinks to you without asking. The general buffet was good and the two other all inclusive restaurants were excellent. I would recommend visiting the stone grill restaurant next door. it is very reasonable and an experience to say the least.
The animation team were a lot of fun with special mention of Kemo. For nights out speak to them, they go out every night
Nabil (barman/poolside staff) was the man of the holiday, he was always bringing us ice cream, topping up our drinks and making conversation. I think they should rename the place Nabil King Splash.
The hotel is in good location with a taxi ride to naama bay or soho square. there are many shops and takeaways outside like Mcdonalds and KFC. Also a few sports bars for you footy fans.
I would recommend using the ATM's across the road to exchange your money, they give better rate than the hotel.
Our cleaner was very good and always made towel animals and shapes.
The resort had many slides that were a lot of fun.
The downside to the holiday was not having any WIFI.
A & L

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank y a
Reviewed 21 March 2013

This was our second stay in Splash, and it was brilliant from start to finish. Our room was large, and cleaned daily. Everyday we would have had amazing towel art(see pictures)! The receptionists are wonderful; very helpful, polite and always smiling. The restaurant food is delicious, there is plenty of choice, and there is something different each day, and sometimes we were able to eat Egiptian Cuisine, which is very tasty. The waiters are also brilliant, and are always here to make you laugh! The a la carte restaurants are also very nice, there is plenty of choice in the American Retaurant, however the Asian could do with some more options. The swimming pool area is always supervised by the staff. All the pools are very clean, and the minibars near the swimming pool areas very often bring drinks around to your sunbed. The hotel also has a spa, which is a new sight. It is great, and offer a wide selection of manicures, pedicures, massages, which, even though not included in the price, are cheap. The animation team are ace too, they work very hard to make sure everyone has a fun stay, and even went outside to the coach when we were departing to give everyone a goodbye:).

We would like to say a VERY big thank you to everyone who works at the hotel(we know you work very hard) for an amazing stay, and that we could feel as if we were at home! We will DEFINITELY be back again soon.

I can guarantee you're gonna have an amazing holiday if you come here. Splash is the best hotel in Nabq.!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Every room at this hotel is brilliant!!!!!!
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank aggy198
Reviewed 20 March 2013

Great holiday from start to finish.

All staff brilliant, I didn't tip until the end of the week and this made NO DIFFERENCE whatsoever to the service I received. Everybody was happy to help, cleaners/ waiters/ bar staff all superb and all well worth the money we left at end of week. Much friendlier and approachable than the staff I have encountered elsewhere!

Rooms spacious and reasonable, towel art a nice touch. Plenty to do and all within the complex so no bus journeys to water park/ swings/ spa. Food decent enough for a week, I had no issue whatsoever with opening times of pool bars? Would agree the one at back of slides is a hidden gem.

I'd definitely rebook....it's a good standard hotel but in my experience the staff, the amenities and the weather made it really enjoyable for my fiancé and I.

However, I wear sport shoes and she has tattoos so maybe my opinion doesn't count?!

On the flip side when I'm not on holiday I wear Paul Smith suits, wear a four figure Swiss watch, drive a top of the range German car loaded with accessories and my fiancé has mulberry handbags and chanel sun glasses. Maybe sweeping generalisations as made by link man should be considered as ill advised, rude and ignorant.

• Stayed: March 2013
15  Thank hanc6495
Reviewed 19 March 2013 via mobile

just got back from a week at this resort. arrived early evening to a quick chkeck in. we were took to our room on a golf buggy seperate from our case. the guy seemed to stay in our room for ages obviously for a tip then half hour later someone else brought our case and stood waiting for another tip.
can not fault the room at all very spacious and modern with a huge comfy bed and so clean. bathroom also spotless and a large walk in shower. nice view of complex from the balcony.
the main pool is best if you like a bit more going on. the animation team wor so hard to keep you entertained amd involved in water games etc. music played for most of the day here quite loud but personaly liked it. if you want quiet then there are plenty sunbeds round the wave pool. pool areas very clean and tidy. good selection of adult slides and childrens slides if you have kids definately recommend.
the hotel is not on the beach but only a 15 minute walk over the road.
food is decent enough choice for a week. lots of snacks available during the day and food on an evening was always hot and plentiful. tried the american amd asain would recommend them both.
what made the holiday the most was the staff. everybody worked so hard but have to mention NATALIE from guest relations shes a lovely person always talking to the guests making sure everything is ok and helped us have a great holoday. also RAMY from the pool bar one of the hardest workers constantly walking around with drinks for everyone all day and all night. never went thirsty I can say that. the animation team brilliant too. went on a few nights out with them and was made to feel very safe and looked after.
i would definitely return to this hotel in the future just a she that the animation are being replaced and natalie leaving.

• Stayed: March 2013