2,853 results
All reviewsanimation teamwater park isamazing holidayegyptarabicsam
Reviewed 24 March 2013 via mobile

Just got back from a week here and
It was Absoloutly fantastic !
I couldn't find a single fault with this hotel
There is something for everybody of all ages to do !
The food was great
The hotel was clean and well looked after
The bar and cleaning staff were great
But the animation team were what made the holiday for us !
They work tirelessly to keep everybody amused I read a review of a professional dancer slating there dancing maybe they
Aren't quite up to your standards but they
Don't just dance !
They organise and play water polo, volleyball, quizzes , keep your kids entertained and organise the theme nights !
I have nothing but praise for them !

Only down side of the location is the hasltle you get from the locals outside the hotel
But they soon get the message !

Al in all 10 out of 10

2  Thank hartlepudlian1976
Reviewed 23 March 2013

This really is an amazing hotel. We went as a family of five. The family rooms are massive. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with baths and showers, 2 balconies so lots of space. Cleaned well every day and a different towel art left on the bed. I thought the food was really good. Lots of choice. Yes there is a alot of burgers, pizzas and hot dogs but there is salads and veg as well. Lots of different soft drinks and alcoholics drinks on offer. Breakfast is served 7-10. Lunch 12.30-2.30. Dinner 6.30-10. Always food available round the pool as well. While sat round the pool the bar staff are constantly coming round offering drinks. The spa staff do hassle you to book a treatment but I agreed to a treatment on the first day and they didn't hassle me after! The spa is lovely but isn't cheap. The free pool towels every day is a great bonus so no need to pack towels. The water park is amazing and was a big hit with my 3 daughters. I found all of the staff really helpful. The kids club entertainers work really hard. My youngest 2 went to the kids club every day and loved Larrisa. Would definately return and recommend the hotel to everyone. We booked a snorkelling trip with emperor diving and this was really good. All the instructors are english and are great with kids and beginners.Cash point machine in hotel with a good exchange rate of approx 10 LE to £1, with a £1.75 cash withdrawal fee. Shop in hotel very expensive but supermarket just down the road, about a 1 min walk to the left much more reasonable. If you are going to the hotel and want to ask me any questions please do.

Room Tip: Family rooms great for families of 5 or 6
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank faye p
Reviewed 23 March 2013

We are a family of four;two adults, one 2 year old and one nine month baby. The 5* Animation team Cheryl, Larissa,Rachel and Rest of the crew were superb!!! They really took time with our family and made us feel like superstars. We enjoyed the shows every evening #karaokefail lol! And found the daytime activities were always lively and fun. We had a fantastic room that was close to the pools and food which seemed non-stop. No complaints what so ever, lots of variety and lots to do,even McDees,Starbucks and KFC nearby. I'd recommend the beach party for a night out I had an awesome time dancing with the 5* Entertainment team who made sure we were all safe getting back to the hotel. Thanks guys for making our holiday so lovely and for absolutely doting on our boys. Rico and Deago send their love mmmmwoah x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x :-).........oh and the couple that said on the last night that there was nothing for them to do and they hated the resort we think that says more about the state of your relationship!

1  Thank kointhesky
Reviewed 23 March 2013

Recently visited this hotel and joined in some of the poolside activities .. Like TOMBSTONING where u dive in with your arms down by your side , and the lilo run.. Did any of you join on?... Food was lovely even had hp sauce for breakfast ha ha... Good clean hotel..

1  Thank Danny_j_kelly
Reviewed 23 March 2013

What can I say but only positive feedback for this fantatsic hotel. As a family of 15, age ranges from 66 down to 1 year old we have all thoroughly enjoyed our stay. This is our 2nd visit to the Coral Sea Splash and it was amazing how lots of the staff remembered who we were. We were offered upgrades as we were returning guests, they helped us celebrate various birthdays with towel art, cakes, fresh fruit baskets and retaurant celebrations.
The hotel is super clean, fantastic food and the staff are so helpful. They pay special attention to guests and are fantatsic with the kids.
Its so hard to name all the great staff but special thanks to Mohammed on reception (always smiling) and Rami for the fabulous drink service (never let our drinks go empty) and not forgetting Alan on the suitcase duty (not his name but we chrisitned him this as it suited him well) for his always happy smile and offer of help!
The animation team were also great, how they work so hard all day and night is beyond me!
I just hope that when Thomson take ownership of the hotel from May, they make no changes - this hotel works, dont change it! If you dont, we will be returning every year and only adding to the party we bring along!
Thanks again to the coral sea, great hotel, great staff and brilliant holiday environment!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family