2,855 results
All reviews animation team water park is holiday egypt arabic sam
Reviewed 28 March 2013

We took our daughter who is 7 months on her first holiday and our son who's 3 that has been to the sister hotel, we had an amazing holiday the staff were lovely always at hand to help and the 5* animation team were absolutely brilliant good entertainment both day time and evening time they made a great effort it's a shame there all leaving in may as they were a big part in the hotel so personally I'd like to thank them all. The restaurant staff was very helpful and again always at hand to help.
Over all we had an amazing time there was only one fault which was the beauty staff and the manager of the beauty salon they were sleezy kept going on about sex to myself and it made me feel very uncomfortable so I would not recommend to any lady's to go there alone and to be honest I wouldn't recommend to go to the beauty bit at all its over priced and the quality of there work is at a training standard yet they can charge £90 for a manicure and pedicure so I wouldn't reconnect going in there, the spa is fine though a family we met there had a spa treatment and she had a lovely experience it's just the beauty salon.

I would recommend to bring a couple bits of food for young babies that have only Just gone on to solids they do have food there but sometimes it's only chips that were the better offer so I just carried some food in my bag just in case.

We would defiantly go back here it's just a shame when we do the animation team won't be there, I would recommend shopping around for a good price as first choice over charged us by £400 so look around for a good price first.

Room Tip: We stayed in 3115 which was a good location to get to its by the swim up pools and during the day the bar was open which was right by the room so we could get soft drinks and a beer for my partner
2  Thank Hairandbeautyby L
Reviewed 27 March 2013

Got back on 24/3/2013 from a fantasic trip to Coral Sea Splash resort. Just went for 1 week with our 13 yr old daughter. As it was our first time in Egypt thought would just go for 1 week to try, and yes we will be going back. We wanted a bit of sun to celebrate our wedding anniversary. When we arrived at the hotel we were greeted by very friendly staff who asked us to take a seat, whilst they booked us in, gave us a refreshing welcome drink and put AI wristbands on us. We were then taken to our room by golf carts. We were in room 3113 probably the furthest from the main hotel, but it was nice and quiet which suited us.

The room had a massive bed, and very quickly Amor our cleaner came along and made up the bed setee. This only had a thin matress which for a fully grown adult wouldn't be comfy, when I commented on the thickness to my hubby, Amor came back with a full depth matress and said that it would be better for her. The room was lovely and clean. Amor kept the cleaning to a high standard throughout the stay. On our wedding anniversary we opened our cards and put them on the dressing table before we went for breakfast, when we came back Amor had noticed the cards and decorated the bed with towel art and flower petals, and put all the cards on the bed, it looked great. We were greated with towel art from Amor on a number of days which was great. We didn't tip until the end of the holiday, but this didn't affect the service we recieved.

The main restuarant was lovely, always somthing to eat, and very attentive waiters, that might have had something to do with our 13yr old daughter who looks more like 17. They would tease her a little but all in good fun, Mohammed, Mahmoud, Mario, Mustafa and Armed were all lovely.

We tended to use the Lobby Bar as the sports bar was too crowded and load for our taste. Mohammed and Ramy were always keeping us entertained and never let our glasses run dry.

Although we didn't have much to do with the annimations team they were always really friendly. As were the reception staff, Mohammed on reception was lovely too even though we only spoke to them twice.

A lovely touch was on 21st March it was my birthday, which I was trying to forget LOL we didn't mention it, but they had picked up the date from my passport and there was a delicious chocolate cake waiting in our room for us to tuck into on the day.

We booked a trip on the Yellow Submrine, which was ok, it would have been better if they had warned you to sit on the left hand side of the boat, when you went downstairs, as this was were most of the coral and fish were seen. The right hand side was more open water, however we got to the the Manta Rays which they others didn't get to see. In addition we booked the Speedboat trip from the Diving Team in the Hotel. This was again fantastic, we stopped for 2 snorkelling swims, which they equip you for, but woulod not recommend for the very young as it is in very deep water. In addtion you spot Dolphin, we were lucky and saw 4 dolphins, then saw some sword fish jumping out of the water. Much better value for money and really felt well looked after and in safe hands.

Briliant time - we will be back.

5  Thank hannahlonglegs
Reviewed 27 March 2013

We stayed at coral sea splash for ten days and from arriving at the hotel to leaving we had a fantastic time! From the second you walk into the hotel your are completely looked after, your cases are taken to your room while you have a refreshing drink, brilliant first impression and it and impression that lasts!

The rooms are really nice there cleaned everyday and the cleaning staff do a brilliant job they left us a towel animal or love heart or decoration on the bed covered with petals on a few occasions much to the delight of my 4 year old daughter Hannah. All the staff are really friendly and are absolutely fantastic with the children making a fuss of them and going out of there way to make sure they say hello and have a chat with you no matter how busy they are.

I must mention the animation team they are brilliant, Hannah cried when she had to leave them most of all Racheal! From morning games and dances by the pool to the evening entertainment they are a pleasure to be around and really made they holiday for us. They worked none stop to make sure we were having a good time.

The food was nice and the resultant is lovely, we also tried the American diner and Asian restaurants on site at the hotel both of which were lovely

We spent our evenings at the sports bar with Hannah for the children's mini disco and club dances with the animation team this was followed by a different she very night which we enjoyed, there is also a lounge bar that is a little more relaxing across the way from the sports bar if you have had enough dancing for a change. My mother and farther in law spent a few evenings in there being entertained by a singer a violinist and a guitar player who were all very good.

Just outside the resort is Hard Rock Cafe, McDonald's, TGI Fridays, Starbucks and KFC if you fancied a change. The only downside to taking a wonder outside the hotel is the hassle you get from some of the locals who want you to go into their shops but a polite "no thank you" is enough for them to leave you alone.

I couldn't possibly mention everything We loved about this hotel and the staff as there is just so much!

I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is wanting a relaxing/fun filled holiday 10/10 all the way!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room that gets the sun all day as a few rooms round one side of the pool are in the shade for the afternoon,
2  Thank Lynzie R
Reviewed 27 March 2013

just returned from coral sea splash i went with my partner,sister and 8 year old niece we had a great time!hotel very clean,rooms are massive and the staff are all very friendly and happy.food was ok they do try to cater for the english burgers chips pizzas ect but you cant realy go abroad and expect the same food as home so it was ok there was always fresh salad and fruit(wich is washed in bottled water)and they do good omlettes for breakfast!the water slides are all good fun so is the lazy river we didnt que once for anything mind you we didnt go in the school holidays we went 14th - 21st march the weather was fantastic 36 degrees on our first day then luckily it dropped down to about 32 degrees for the rest of our stay the swimming pool was still quite cold though it think its because of the cold breeze which you are gratefull for other wise it would be too hot!tips:we had rooms 5223 and 5224 they are adjoining rooms they get the sun most the day and were perfect also i was wondering why our rooms were'nt getting cleaned(probibly just me being a bit thick)but as you come into your roon on the left there is a switch which says please clean my room which is mixed in with other light switches i just persumed it was a light switch anyway you need to press that also it was my first time to egypt i persumed also that there wouldnt be any mosquitos as there is no malaria out there well there is(mosqitos)and they bite at night i would reccommend taking some insect repelant with you there was one girl there who had 84 bites by the second day i would suggest a repelant with deat in if you have it on they wont bother you.all in all a fantastic hoilday would deff return.another tip change up some 1 dolar notes before you go good for tips.oh yeah we used falcon excurtions very good alot cheaper than the hotel.

1  Thank natalie216
Reviewed 26 March 2013

We stayed here a couple of weeks ago . Great holiday for a week . Couldn't do any longer . The hotel is very clean good location great food and staff . The animation team were great but Thompson are planning on bringing new staff to the hotel . We met loads of people which was good and all were English witch was better as the hotel seem to cater for English more. I wouldn't go half term etc as the hotel has a water park and I couldn't cope with too many kids . I have never seen a hotel clean the pools as much as I did at this hotel and can say we were never ill . I would strongly advise anyone looking for a holiday at in Egypt go here . Airport transfer only 15 mins . One thing take some pound coins as staff expect a tip specially the luggage boys.

• Stayed: March 2013