I was at csac with my mum from the 30th march-13 April, as always we had a fantastic time. All the staff are brilliant, it was our 9th time and we couldn't fault a thing apart from the entertainment.
Reception- the check in was good and efficient, all reception staff are really nice and nothing is too much trouble for them. - Fouad, Khaled, Peter, Ahmed, Fady and Ibs.
Guest relation- Carolin is a lovely girl, always helpful and very informative.
Bar- the bar staff were amazing as usual, very hard working and deserve all the good comments they get, thank you for making our stay fun and enjoyable. - Mohamed x2, Nabil x2, Mereenda, Ibrahim, Eslam, Abdo, A.Aziz and Amr.
Pool- the pool guys were really helpful and friendly. - Hamdy, Goma and Alaa.
Restaurant- all restaurant staff are really nice and friendly and the food is very good even for fussy eaters, Ahmed Essam, Mohamed Abledablekhalek (Abdlkhalek) and Mahmoud Fady are the best waiters.
Cleaner- Mahmoud always made my room spotless and left really nice towel art.
Entertainment- I don't know why Thomsons entertainment has been put back in, they were shocking last time and even worse this time, round the pool there is no atmosphere, you don't even know the Thomson team is there, activities are rubbish and they don't speak to anyone, and as for the entertainment on a night it is horrendous and everyone just leaves the sports bar slowly one by one and we heard many complaints about Thomson entertainment. Five star animation team need to be there as they are 100x better and make the holiday much more fun and enjoyable. Thank god on the last few days M-jaye came who was doing sales for night clubs, he made all the guests aware that there were places to go on a night such as hard rock, pacha etc as Thomson gave no information on this. Please, please, please keep five star animation team all year round as they are amazing!!
Lastly I just want to say how good, friendly and helpful all the managers are in this hotel.
I can't wait to return at the end of July for my 10th visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the dynamic pulse the moment you walk into the Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort. It is home to the most prestigious aqua park resort in the fashionable Nabq area on the Red Sea. The aqua park entertains guests with: Boomerang and the Speed/Bowl slides. On top of that, you can race down the multi-laner or go for something calmer like the lazy river. But the real big boy has to be the flowrider ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Splash Hotel Nabq Bay
- Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay