“coral sea Aqua club”

Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort
Ranked #9 of 33 Hotels in Nabq Bay
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Amazing place the staff are brilliant the food is very tasty and the lifeguards are amazing.My son went in a bit deep in the wave pool and they were straight in getting him out so its great that you can feel safe and secure and relax knowing your children are not in any danger,One of the best holidays i have been on and thank you very much to all the staff.

1  Thank Christina P
HHeikal, Public Relations Manager at Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

Dear Guests,

Thank you very much for your review about your recent stay at the Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort.
Thank you also for the recognition of our standards and your kind words about the efficiency and friendliness of our staff; your compliments will definitely be shared with the team.

Look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

We visited Coral Sea Aqua park 13 - 20 April 2014. We was travelling as a family group with 3 kids aged 10, 15 & 16. We had booked 2 swim-up rooms 1 for the kids and the other for the grown-ups. These where excellent rooms plenty of space for all. The pool was a little cold but helped you to cool off as temperature was around 40degrees most days.
Housekeeper Rede was very pleasant and had great towel art skills. We loved the daily surprise when we returned to our rooms. We had flowers, elephant, peacock, monkey, crocodile. He would also call back around 5ish to make sure everything was ok and to see if we required anything else. Extra water was never a problem.

Restaurant - very friendly waiters, Mohamed & Jamal once they know your drinks order it would just appear as you sat down. Food was good with plenty of choice, even for a fussy child.

Waterpark. - lifeguards very friendly, rides thrilling kids & husband loved them. Alaa & Husseen top of the Boomerang, Space bowel tower. Yousef & Mostafa Flowrider, excellent at teaching you how to surf. The lifeguards made the watermark for the children as they made new friends. Plenty of us beds around the pool areas for relaxing. We stayed up at the top by the swim up pool and our bar man Amr was excellent drinks would be waiting for us, when we came back from watermark.

Spa staff - do try to sell you treatments but if you just say no they soon get the message.

Currency - only took the English pound and this was not a problem.

Airport - returning home you can take a sealed bottle of water through security without a problem, we had 3 in our bags.

In all a totally wonderful family holiday and can't wait to return sometime soon.

A big thank you to all the staff and management for making this a wonderful holiday to remember.

Room Tip: Swim up rooms are worth the extra!
2  Thank har101

Dear Guests,

Thank you very much for choosing to spend your holiday at the Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort and for taking the time to post your review about your stay; we greatly appreciate comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I stayed at this hotel with my 7 year old daughter between the 27th March - 7th April. As you can imagine traveling with just my daughter I was quite choosy on where I booked.

First off all I asked for a high floor and pool view. This is exactly what I got. It was centre of the hotel, top floor and overlooked the water park, pool and even had a sea view. It got the lovely morning sun which was great to enjoy a coffee. The room was modern and comfortable.

Bakar was in charge of our room and he was always nearby if we needed anything. The hotel looked lovely and had a relaxed atmosphere, great water park, nice spa, only 20 minutes from the airport and very welcoming. The catering team were always pleasant and friendly and personally I felt the food was excellent. Always a great selection and a variety. The breakfast was obviously the same but each lunch and dinner was different.

However it is the staff that makes this holiday and hotel special. They were always happy to help and very polite and happy.

I have to make a special mention to Sabrey and Beso two of the life guards - Beso chatted throughout the day and taught me a few Arabic phrases which was hilarious at times! All the life guards were fantastic and extremely conscientious at all times.

There is also one very special life guard. His name tag was Mohammed however his real name is Ahmed. He has since been named "splashy man" by my daughter Sophie, as when he helps you in to the lazy river he cant help but give you a cool splash to get you on your way. His patience and care for the kids was amazing. A true gentle giant. Ahmed if you read this thank you so much and Sophie says hi!

If you fancied venturing outside there are the markets and shops nearby including McDonalds, KFC, Starbucks and even TGI Fridays. There is also a Hard Rock café which we visited a few evenings. Again the staff there were great - making a fuss of my daughter, getting pictures taken with her sat on the bar and all shouting Sophie Sophie the next night we went in. It was a nice personal touch.

If I had to find one fault with the hotel I would have to say I felt the entertainment was poor but each to their own and all that. It would not stop me from returning to this hotel at all.

My only criticism really is Thompson. I saw the holiday on line, went to a store the next day. said they could match the price buy charge £10 per person but they then do all the paperwork. Also said the price will only go up and never down. guess what I didn't book that day and the price went down! they couldn't answer when I pressed them asking could it go down further! however I just booked it anyway the next day. Near the departure date I called them asking what I do as I paid £20 for them to do the paperwork. They explained I still just checked in on line etc myself so basically they charged me £20 to print me a receipt in store for the cost of the holiday. I was pressurised to take their holiday insurance but refused. I found the same level of cover on line for half the price. I was called 4 times hassling me about changing currency. When I went in to change it I was then told Egyption pounds needed to be ordered in advance so couldn't actually pick it up there and then. I got a better rate in their rivals office in the end anyway.

However please note - they all like English pounds in Egypt and even the rate at their cash machines were better then the rate you get here. Don't change much before you go and just use the cashpoints out there!

The Thompson excursions did seem expensive. We did the glass bottom boat. It lasted about an hour and cost £53 for my daughter and I. You also get hassled to buy the tackiest photos I have probably ever seen. However - the worst for me THOMPSON, was on our return to the airport to leave. The rep said as we pulled up at the airport, don't get off the bus, I will get porters for your bags it will be easier. He kept us on the coach, let these local chaps (not porters) unload all out bags , than as we got round to collect them they were all stood there with their hands out askin for money and extra for carrying the bags. No word of a lie it was only about 20 yards to the airport door. No need at all! Shame on Thompson.

However , my rant about Thompson over I can honestly say that it was one of the most enjoyable holidays I have been on. I would go back in a flash and I am actually considering boking again for the end of the year. You will certainly not make a bad choice booking here.

Thanks again to al the staff for a great holiday! Andy & Sophie

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank Andy P

Dear Guests,

Many thanks for your review; we are very pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay at the Coral Sea Aqua Club. Rest assured that your compliments have been gladly shared with the entire team and we do look forward to welcoming you back by end of the year. Please feel free to let us know once you have booked!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

4th time at this fantastic hotel on our 10th visit to sharm, nice size hotel not to big like some of the other hotels in sharm fantastic choices of fresh food every day with excellent friendly service. Mohamed the bar manager and his staff kept the drinks flowing ( he really does make everyone feel very welcome) and an excellent service with a smile and a joke or 2. Nabil who's the poolside drinks/waiter really funny guy with excellent service. All the lifeguards and towel boys really friendly and helpfull to many good things to mention really . Only downside was that thomsons had taken over from first choice the wk before we arrived and were still sorting entertainment and activities programme out. So if your looking for guaranteed good weather and excellent service with a smile fantastic food and facilities for the family it's well worth a visit . Don't be put off sharm/Egypt by what people say because they're the people who've never been there!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Djr500

Dear Guests,

Many thanks for your review; we are very pleased to read that you have enjoyed your 4th stay at the Coral Sea Aqua Club. Rest assured that your compliments have been gladly shared with the entire team and we do look forward to welcoming you on your 5th visit in the near future. Please feel free to let us know once you have booked!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

This was our second visit to this hotel and yet again it didn't fail to please us. Everything was superb......the staff, the room, the food, the Thomson reps, everything was spot on. Hope to visit again soon (when we saved up again!!!). Very highly recommended.

Dear Guests,

Many thanks for your review and for your recommendations; we are very pleased to read that you have enjoyed your return stay at the Coral Sea Aqua Club Rest assured that your compliments have been gladly shared with the entire team and we do look forward to welcoming you on your 3rd visit in the near future.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

We stayed here for 11 days over Easter and the place was AMAZING. We are a family of six, children ages 16,14,12 & 10 and there was something for everyone. The hotel was spotlessly clean, the staff are so helpful and friendly. The lifeguards were great with the kids. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone that appreciates great service, fabulous location and a extremely well run hotel. The water park in the complex is fabulous and the kids and the big kids! we all enjoyed it. The food was great with lots of options and a different theme each night.The restaurant was well run and organised. The spa offered a good range of treatments and were reasonably priced. We will definitely be going back next year. We give thanks to ramadan (who sorted our room and luggage), nabil and abdo - who were fabulous bar staff and waited on us with cold drinks at the ready. Thank you so much for making our holiday so memorable and enjoyable.

Room Tip: Large family rooms are on the upper floors but there are lifts and these rooms are very spacious.

Dear Guests,

Many thanks for your review; we are very pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay at the Coral Sea Aqua Club and were satisfied with the overall provided services. Rest assured that your compliments have been gladly shared with the entire team and we do look forward to welcoming you soon again at our resort.

Please do let us know once you have booked your next holiday; we will do everything we can to make your stay even more memorable and enjoyable!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I have stayed in Nabq bay before but can truly say that this is an OUTSTANDING hotel. We have just got back from a weeks holiday (15/4/2014 - 22/4/2014, room 3301) and I was a little worried given my last stay at a DIFFERENT hotel but have been bowled over by the Coral Sea Aqua Club. The food was excellent, presentable, hot (or cold depending on dish!) and continuously being replenished. There was an amazing variety every single night, there is NO reason why anyone should go hungry, none whatsoever! The breakfast selection again was excellent, you are spoilt for choice, as was the lunch (albeit it was too hot for me to eat - but my daughter had a wonderful time with all the food though!) The pool areas were immaculate as were the gardens, the only gripe is the 'sun bed' issue. (which is worldwide!) No beds are allowed to be reserved before 8am but unless your down there at 8am you may not be exactly where you would want to be and it was common knowledge by the end of our stay that the pool attendants were being 'tipped' by the guests to get the best spots ! All that being said the pool staff were such a lovely bunch, and had eyes like hawks when it came to kids safety which is reassuring being a parent. The water slides, flow rider and lazy river made your pool experience really enjoyable for kids and adults alike! There was waiter drink service around the pool all day so for all those lazy sunbathers you never actually had to get up and could lay there ALL day!! The reception staff are fantastic, Ahmed in the spa was delight to speak to, Fathy in the main restaurant was ALWAYS smiling and chatty and made my birthday celebrations fantastic! Mohamed and Jamal looked after our every need while dinning and Bakar our room attendant was very thorough. The staff are relentless in making your stay an enjoyable one and work so very hard, it saddened me when English people spoke to them as if they are lesser mortals, its quiet shameful really.

I am so glad I chose this hotel over the sister hotel across the road (Holiday Village) for my family. I love snorkelling and the 10 min walk down to the beach was of no effort so please don't let that deter you from staying at the Aqua club. (although if the sister hotel could extend the current jetty that would be a big help to get to the reef !)
We would like to say a big THANK YOU to ALL the staff at the Coral Sea Aqua Club for a fabulous holiday and with all being well we look forward to seeing you again at Christmas. We hope the same team will be there as they are the reason why so many of us want to return.

3  Thank Jonesy1971

Dear Guests,

Many thanks for your review; we are very happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay at the Coral Sea Aqua Club and were satisfied with the overall provided services. Rest assured that your compliments have been gladly shared with the entire team and we do look forward to welcoming you soon again at our resort.

As much as you can't wait to return, we can't wait to have you back...please let us know once you have booked your next holiday!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Nabq Bay
#2 of 33 in Nabq Bay
Coral Sea Holiday Village
Coral Sea Holiday Village
#25 of 231 in Sharm El Sheikh

Been to Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort? Share your experiences!