Booked this very late(2 weeks before) as we were toying with the idea of going back to the Holiday Village accross the road or the updated Coral Sea Waterworld done the road. Spoke to a few friends that had been here the year before and all gave it the thumbs up apart from the evening entertainment but that wasnt really going to stop me booking as i had been swayed by the slides and the Waverider on site not only for the kids but for me too:)
Arrived at teatime on a warm evening to find we had been allocated rooms to the very rear of the complex facing the whole complex from our veranda which was lovely. Only downside was that it backed onto a wasteland which was seen on the back of the building when you left your rooms but didnt bother us at all. It was very quiet indeed at night and slept like a log in the very comfy beds(best ive slept in at this level ever).
Attended dinner to find a great mix of multi cultural foods, very well presented and tasting great.
Most days were spent round the pool areas as we were two families with kids ages ranging from 11 months to 18yrs (5 of them in total). The pool was a great place to spend your time as you were waited on hand and foot by the bar staff. Most of all though my thanks would goto the Aqua team in particular Mohamed (aqua team boss) Mustafa and Yousef who made my holiday very enjoyable, keeping my family entertained on the waverider and around the pool during the daytime.
In all it was a great holiday enjoyed by all in our party and would return in a heartbeat.
Only downside as mentioned was the evening entertainment which as i said above had already been advised of before i left. Although the Thompson staff were great in the hotel the event at night were really rather poor so eneded up in the Cocktail Bar upstairs where the kids come safely roam while we enjoyed some all inclusive cocktails:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the dynamic pulse the moment you walk into the Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort. It is home to the most prestigious aqua park resort in the fashionable Nabq area on the Red Sea. The aqua park entertains guests with: Boomerang and the Speed/Bowl slides. On top of that, you can race down the multi-laner or go for something calmer like the lazy river. But the real big boy has to be the flowrider ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Southall Travel so you can book your Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Splash Hotel Nabq Bay
- Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay