just returned from another super holiday here. treated like vips with extra perks thrown in. ignore any negativity on here some people complain where ever they are!!! We are booking to back for the fifth time :-)
I recommend a visit to the stone grill in the hotel, its extra cost approx £10 per person but its fab.
Aquarius diving are great for any diving courses or boat trips, we saw dolphins visiting tiran island!
The Hard rock cafe (across road is great if you fancy a meal out), a little pricey but very nice!
Big thanks to all the staff for making our stay special as always ;-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the dynamic pulse the moment you walk into the Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort. It is home to the most prestigious aqua park resort in the fashionable Nabq area on the Red Sea. The aqua park entertains guests with: Boomerang and the Speed/Bowl slides. On top of that, you can race down the multi-laner or go for something calmer like the lazy river. But the real big boy has to be the flowrider ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Southall Travel and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Splash Hotel Nabq Bay
- Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay