Have just returned from an excellent week ay Coral Sea Aqua Club.
We had a family room 1303, excellent view over pool area, and close to all amenities.
As per previous reviews, couple of points a bit weird, but all OK, leaving your cases outside for the staff to bring round to your room on arrival, plus leaving in your room on departure for them to collect and leave your cases outside front of hotel. However, hotel is enclosed with guards at gate, so safe.
Our room was very spacious, and excellent air conditioning, point to note make sure you leave switches in hall in correct position enabling cleaners to know if you want your room cleaned. Excellent daily cleaning with interesting creations and decorating on beds.
Did have to ask for a few things, but think this was an excuse for them to introduce themselves for future tips!! Towels, bedding , water etc very prompt in response to your needs.
Our flight was slightly delayed, but arrived to find they had kept the main restaurant open with a good selection to choose from, very appreciative of this !!
Pool area great with no issue of beds etc, yes the English where down first at 8am every morning, but you can't get your towels down until then, good towels and service by the pool guys all day.
Pool guys also very strict with safety around pool, we also experienced temperatures of 48/49 degrees but often had a nice breeze which made it bearable.
Only a 300/400 metre walk to the beach, with a great jetty that takes you 150meters out to great snorkelling, only chest height snorkelling amazing.
You can walk out over 100 metres with a depth of only 60-70 cm great for the kids, make sure you take snorkelling fear with you. We also took a snorkelling trip with Thomson approved local guide, taking us out to a ship wreck at one end of Sharm via speedboat. Well organised and very safe with these guys.
To summarise great hotel, great staff, great food, great holiday.
I would definitely go to Egypt over Turkey and Cyprus, well worth the extra flight time, as the staff and people we found very nice, and the snorkelling just caps it off.
Last two tips, no need to exchange money they take English everywhere, and take some £1 coins with you for tipping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the dynamic pulse the moment you walk into the Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort. It is home to the most prestigious aqua park resort in the fashionable Nabq area on the Red Sea. The aqua park entertains guests with: Boomerang and the Speed/Bowl slides. On top of that, you can race down the multi-laner or go for something calmer like the lazy river. But the real big boy has to be the flowrider ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Southall Travel so you can book your Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Splash Hotel Nabq Bay
- Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay