Had 11 nights at this resort and had a really relaxing time. That was the plan before the start of the holiday. Staff we're very friendly and helpful. The lazy river was a dream place to be to keep cool in 42 degree temperatures. There are plenty of events organised by the entertainment team during the day and evening. There was no pressure at all to join in, it was a case of do as much or as little as you wanted. Special mention to Em J who must have been working all hours and i think I started to miss hearing her voice when I arrived home . Plenty of choice of food types. Every night was a themed night in the restaurant but don't worry if you don't like kind of food because you will find something you like. The Stonegrill restaurant is well worth a trip if you don't mind paying to cook your own food . You don't need kids to go to this resort but if you do have any then they are bound to enjoy themselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the dynamic pulse the moment you walk into the Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort. It is home to the most prestigious aqua park resort in the fashionable Nabq area on the Red Sea. The aqua park entertains guests with: Boomerang and the Speed/Bowl slides. On top of that, you can race down the multi-laner or go for something calmer like the lazy river. But the real big boy has to be the flowrider ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Southall Travel and Evoline ltd so you can book your Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Splash Hotel Nabq Bay
- Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay