Omg where do I start arrived on 29th May stopped for 2 weeks there was 8 of us 6 adults 2 kids aged 6 and 4. What isn't there to do the kids was never bored weather was amazing. We had swim up room and there was a pool man who brought u drinks amazing. There was one bar man who I must mention Mohammed in the lobby bar by reception he could not do enough for you amazing with the kids very good work Mohammed. And flow rider man Allah he was great with my kids especially the older one. The food is good really your in Egypt so u have to understand it's there food. They do different things each night and BBQ is really nice. Drinks r deffo not watered down lol strong too. Room was lovely also the bar men who bring drinks in day and evening work there socks of in this heat take my hat of to them they do a good job. Water park well lol it is brilliant especially the pirate ship for all ages lol we miss this hotel and Want to go bk next year. The tours the people offer u they come round the pool in day u don't. get what u promise they sort of miss sell it to u we do boat trip with dive they said it was 20 min long it's actually 10 min u get under water they don't tell u that 20 min includes gear on ETC but really gd day do a second dive they charge £10 extra on boat. We done water sports too £50 for 1 hour more like 45 mins lol we done swimming with dolphins but with another company called sharm excretions brilliant he was they what's app u before u go to arrange he then meets u outside hotel u pay u get recipt and wait till ur day arrives sounds dodge but trust me it's fine he also dose trips u may find cheaper then hotel. Also we had family photo shoot from man in hotel omg loved every minute of it very patient and great pics. Don't take egption money take English works out cheaper for u and them fab fab fab
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the dynamic pulse the moment you walk into the Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort. It is home to the most prestigious aqua park resort in the fashionable Nabq area on the Red Sea. The aqua park entertains guests with: Boomerang and the Speed/Bowl slides. On top of that, you can race down the multi-laner or go for something calmer like the lazy river. But the real big boy has to be the flowrider ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Splash Hotel Nabq Bay
- Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay