Just got back from a week at Coral Sea aqua club - had a fabulous time. All the staff were so welcoming and friendly. The guys who manned the water park and lazy river were great fun.
The waiters and staff in the Restaurants were so funny especially Ahmed who had such a great sense of humour. The beach across the road through holiday village is lovely too with free sun beds and large swinging hammocks and the snorkelling experience is great.
One negative (which we didn't mind but the kids did) was the wifi which was a bit 'hit and miss'
We will definately be returning again as the desert quad biking and camel ride were off limits just in case due to the situations over there.
All in all a fabulous holiday
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the dynamic pulse the moment you walk into the Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort. It is home to the most prestigious aqua park resort in the fashionable Nabq area on the Red Sea. The aqua park entertains guests with: Boomerang and the Speed/Bowl slides. On top of that, you can race down the multi-laner or go for something calmer like the lazy river. But the real big boy has to be the flowrider ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Splash Hotel Nabq Bay
- Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay