I visited this hotel in February this year and it was even better than I expected. I was a little bit dubious about booking it because of the water park thinking it would be noisy, full of kids etc. but even though I'm now well over 30 it was really good fun having the slides, pools etc. on site. The room was really spacious, immaculately clean, cool with all the facilities you'd need, and the maids usually left a 'creation' made out of the clean towels which made us laugh! All the staff in the hotel were very friendly, polite, and couldn't do enough for you. The entertainment team were fantastic putting on various activities during the day around the pool, and on a night in one of the bars. You had roughly the same things on from one week to the next but it was still good fun. We were there for 11 nights so didn't have too many repeats! The only negative thing about the hotel is the mosquitoes. Really do take note of other people's advice about avoiding them! Myself I only got bitten once on the last day, but there were a few people that arrived on the same evening as us and by the morning of the welcome meeting looked like they'd been half eaten alive!! As soon as you get there go to the local pharmacy and get the repellent called 'Off' in an orange can, that's what was recommended to us by the rep and it seemed to work. As far as outside the hotel goes there's not a huge amount to do apart from go have a wander along the shops and other hotels or go on trips. The scuba diving / snorkelling was amazing, like being in a tropical fish tank, although the sea was freezing! Well worth getting cold though. The star gazing trip including camel ride and dinner with the Bedouin was OK, a little disappointing maybe but good nonetheless. Would recommend the hotel at that time of year before it gets too hot or too busy, well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the dynamic pulse the moment you walk into the Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort. It is home to the most prestigious aqua park resort in the fashionable Nabq area on the Red Sea. The aqua park entertains guests with: Boomerang and the Speed/Bowl slides. On top of that, you can race down the multi-laner or go for something calmer like the lazy river. But the real big boy has to be the flowrider ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel and Hotels.com so you can book your Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Splash Hotel Nabq Bay
- Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay