I know I am a bit late with this review but the amazing time we had has not been forgotten yet. We travelled last year in June 2013. This was our send time in Egypt, we stayed at the Holiday Village the prevoius year but we didn't have such a great experience.
This hotel is very good, so much better than I expected. We had a superior family room, with a double room and a proper separate twin bedroom which was great. The maid look after us very well and we always had bottle water left in our room.
Our two boys had a fantastic time and they loved the pools, specially the slides. It was heaven for us as we didn't have to keep them busy, they were just happy spending hours in the pool. All the staff around the pool was fantastic and they couldn't have done enough for you.
The food was very good and plenty of choice for everybody. The staff at the restaurant again it was fantastic and always smiling.
We are trying to go back this year again as we loved it so much but having trouble finding availabity in August.
Can't wait to see everybody again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the dynamic pulse the moment you walk into the Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort. It is home to the most prestigious aqua park resort in the fashionable Nabq area on the Red Sea. The aqua park entertains guests with: Boomerang and the Speed/Bowl slides. On top of that, you can race down the multi-laner or go for something calmer like the lazy river. But the real big boy has to be the flowrider ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Southall Travel and Evoline ltd so you can book your Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Splash Hotel Nabq Bay
- Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay